Negotiation

After the events of Starscream being mech-napped the others(especially 'Sile) had made it their mission on rescuing their Air Commander.

But the thing was - they didn't know where Starscream was kept.. They needed to pinpoint Starscream's location which was up to Soundwave and Shockwave. Everyone else needed to get clues on where he could've been. Surely he was last seen at Shockwave's lab. Mid-investigation Shockwave remembered something; they could've just asked the Predacons to track him down.

"YOU COULD'VE TOLD US WHEN?!" "WHAT?!"

Of course that was how Knockout and Silentscream was going to react. How would they not? He apologized multiple times as the Seekerling and sports car had gave him glares and looks hinted with annoyance and anger on where Megatron dismissed it with a wave of his servos.

"Now tell us the plan Shockwave." Megatron had said as he looked back at the scientist.

---With Starscream---

Starscream groaned out in slight discomfort as he looked around with hazy optics around the dimmed room.

What happened? Oh right. The Lurkercons. He couldn't believe he never even knew a slight bit about them, damn was he annoyed.

Just as he was about the attempt and struggle out of the chains he was in, a door opened letting the light outside make it's way in. His optics cringed away at the sudden appearance of the light and tried to make out form of the opener of the door.

Damn he shouldn't have done that. There stood his captor's henchmen, Nightwheel and Goresteel. Primus did they have a thing for dramatic entrances because that, that was not necessary.

"Was the dramatic entrance needed?" Goresteel asked as he peered over to his waste of an excuse teammate[Why am I being so mean today??]

"Of course it was, we gotta have a dramatic entrance, every villain does. Like dude, have you never watched an earthling disney movie or show?" Nightwheel scoffed out as he looked at Goresteel with a roll of his optics.[This right here is Knockout 2.0]

"I don't watch those disgusting earthling shows. Plus where do you even watch them anyways? We don't have a.. What do those.. fleshlings call it?" "T.V's?" "Yeah those." Goresteel said as he had sounded disgusted when he said 'fleshlings'.

"Having a screen that can show pictures is more than enough." Nightwheel said sassily that oddly reminded Starscream as Knockout now.

"Wait, did you use the screen in the main room?"

"Duh!"

"Boss would kill you if he knew!"

"But he doesn't!"

"I'm telling Boss."

"No!"

And with that an argument started. Starscream lightly scoffed as he watched the two Lurkers argue like siblings.

"Boys, boys, you're both pretty. Now can I go?" The Seeker said as he broke the argument between the two Grounders.

"You think we're pretty?" Goeesteel asked in disbelief.

"Yep." Starscream said as he nodded.

"Thanks, I know I am, unlike this gli-" Nightwheel said before getting cut off by Starscream.

"Yeah, pretty stupid!" Starscream said before cracking out with laughter. "Hah! You thought I would actually say that?! HAHA! Grow up!" He said through laughs.

"You little glitch.. Appreciate that Boss spared your life! If he didn't we would've killed you a long time ago!" Nightwheel said angrily. He emerged into a shadow and appeared in front of the chained Seeker. Right just as he was about to slap the Seeker across the face plates a new voice roared in the room.

"Nightwheel! Goresteel! I said bring him to me uninjured! Not injured, so don't you dare lay a digit on him! Specificly you Nightwheel!" Clawswipe yelled out in anger as he had submerged from a nerby shadow and watched one of his soldiers lower down from Starscream.

Goresteel was the first to bow down to their leader as Nightwheel followed his movements after stalling for a nanoklik(second) or two.

"Boss." Goresteel greeted as he kept his bowing stance while Clawswipe passed and dismissed the dark red Lurker.

He faced Nightwheel as said mech kept his bowing stance and looked to the cold stone floor with an aura of guilt and fear approaching the more steps his leader took.

All his aura of guilt and fear was dismisssd when Clawswipe didn't bother saying a thing to him. That was just when he stood up straight and went beside Goresteel who had trailed behind Clawswipe with a prescence of sorrow for Nightwheel dismissed and gone at the sight of his comrade alive and not dead.

Starscream grumbled and faked retching as he saw Clawswips's prescence appear. "What do want?" He asked as he raised an optic ridge which made Clawswipe chuckled and kneeled down to Starscream's height.

"I have a negotiation to make, an offer." He did not like that one bit at all, it sounds suspiscous. "What offer?" He said as he was also interested on what his captor could like to offer.

"We know royalty for one, two, if you join us then maybe, just maybe. We won't hurt your sparkling. Three, you wouldn't want for your team and 'protectors' to die would you? Four, for the sake of your safety, and five, you'd get everything you would want. Power, leadership, respect and more. You'd be unstoppable with us."

Starscream widened his optics as he had mentioned on how it was for the safety for his team and sparkling. "At what cost?" He asked hesitantly.

"Join us." Clawswipe said in a menacing tone. Starscream rethought about his decision making and repeated the offer he had in his helm.

"Why should I anyways?" Starscream asked as he looked to the ground before looking back up to his captors.

"As I said, for the sake of your safety, your sparkling's safety and your team's safety. If you need time to think about it go ahead, we still have a lot of time to wait." The Lurkercon leader said as his black-ish red optics met with ruby red optics that were filled with fear.

"I- I don't-.." Just as before he had finished his sentence a loud roar could be heard along with ruble hitting the ground. Clawswipe gritted his dentas(teeth), he knew what dangers lied ahead in the cave and he knew where the source came from.

Just then the sound of a blaster hitting the wall could be heard as the wall crumbled and tumbled down almost hitting the two Lurkercon henchmen who dodged, unfortunately.

Right after that a certain ex-gladiator warlord could be seen with an angry and annoyed expression on his faceplates. Right after that a fight broke out

Those who participated in the fight were Megatron and the Predacons. Starscrsam struggled to get out of the chains and just then the chains were broken. He looked over to his left to see Knockout with his smug smile. "Found you Commander." The Medic said as he took Starscream's servo and bolted to get out of the fight range.

When the remaining Decepticon and Predackns saw the two smaller mechs leave the fight scene the Predacons had them on their backs in their Predacon form fleeing the half destroyed cave.

Starscream swore he could've heard Clawswipe yell out. "You better make your choice Starscream!" That made him worry. A lot.

Negotiation

----------------
Story Word Count: 1208 Words
----------------
[A/N: Sorry for breaking the perfect Story Word Count but I honestly don't care since you have no idea how hard it gets when having to make the Word Count perfect. Now here, take this update after almost 2-3 weeks of not updating. I'm also going to be making the title of chapters as like: Chapter 10, Chapter 11.
I don't wanna give out spoilers.
Anyways byeeeeeee-]
------------------