Insticts Of a Mother

Starscream promised he wouldn't ever throw his sparkling in the air[100% a lie] he ofcourse had to go do work meaning he won't be able to take care of his dear sparkling. Sile' was also sad that his carrier had to leave since the little Seekerlet wanted to learn more about flying.

Soundwave and Megatron has also decided to be more cautious with Sile' since the little sparkling would try and crawl away or fly away from their sights. The latest attempt managed to get him a scolding from Soundwave.

"Where is the sparkling?" Said a voice that deemed unfamiliar with Sile', it also caught Sile's' attention. The little Seekerlet looked around to see a purple bot with one eye that seemed kinda creepy to Sile' to the point he menatally cringed. Though beside the one-eyed bot there was a whole damn dragon. That stared blankly at Sile' which made the sparklet jump.

His carrier didn't say a thing about there being a dragon in the Decepticons! Or maybe did he? He wasn't sure though he ignored it. Shockwave walked over to Sile' and crouched down to his height level. "You sure are small, you're tiny it's illogical on how small your size is." Shockwave said, was he calling him weak? "Are you calling me weak?" Asked Sile' as he tilted his helm sideways.

"Well, based on your size and logically, yes." Said Shockwave. Oh that triggered Sile', the sparkling stood up and had walked over to Shockwave(while almost falling multiple times) he climbed up to the one-eyed Decepticon and took a deep vent(breath) and let out a loud screech in Shockwave's audio receptors which made everyone in the room cover their audio receptors due to how loud that screech was. Once he was done screeching he jumped off Shockwave and let the other bots process what just happened. Lesson 1; never call Sile' weak.

The groundbridge opened and revealed a damaged Starscream and a cart of Energon. Sile' saw his carrier and rushed over to the older Seekers side and hugged him. "Mama." Said Sile' as he hugged Starscream's leg. While hicced. Starscream frowned slightly and picked up his sparkling. "It's okay, Mama's fine, don't worry don't cry now." Said Starscream as he pulled the little Seekerlet close to his chasis on where Sile' decided to nap there.

Starscreams optics then flickered to the bots that were staring and saw Shockwave crouching down while covering his audio receptors. "What happened to him?" Asked Starscream as he pointed to the crouching scientist. "Your sparkling decided to screech into Shockwaves receptors after Shockwave called him weak due to his size." Megatron explained. Starscream's face was blank before crackling into laughter which confused the others.

"He should've known not to call some Seekers weak, espacially sparklings." Starscream said as he held a smirk on his face plate. Shockwave stood up and locked his optic on Starscream's. "Why did you not tell me you have a sparkling Starscream?" Asked the scientist. "So you can try to experiment on him? No way." Said Starscream.

"Now listen, I've only had Sile in my arms for about 3 minutes now, but if anything happens to him, I'll kill everyone on this ship and then myself." Said Starscream in an angered tone.

"You can't do that Starscream, you always fail your plans to terminate me, it'd be deemed impossible for you to kill us all at once. You, are, nothing compared to us." Said the warlord as Starscream widened his optics and set Sile' down. The others raised and optic ridge(eyebrow) before in a blink of an optic there was a claw mark on Megatron's face plate, Energon leaked out of the mark. "Y'know what they say about beautiful but deadly? I think they were talking about me." Starscream said in a lust yet dangerous tone as he licked the Energon off his sharp digit(finger).

And with that Starscream picked up his little sparkling and had walked passed the mechs who had their optics trailed on Starscream, especially Starscream's hips. "Don't frag with me my loves." Said the silver Seeker as he left, the others whom had watched him leave had a blue hue on their face plates.

The rest of the day passed by with Starscream being over protective over his sparkling.

For example, if Sile' were to come to Starscream sniffing with washer fluid in his eyes, Starscream would go mama mode, Starscream has also decided to be more seducive to any bots before taking his leave.

Though one time the Autobots attacked. Everyone was out in battle while Sile' was with his Carrier. Starscream was avoiding fights since he didn't want to risk his sparkling to get hurt. Though that didn't mean he would escspe from the Autobots.

Starscream ran through a forest near one of the Energon mines and needed to go into the mine. The Autobots; Ratchet, Bulkhead, Bumblebee and Arcee were trailing behind him. He glanced behind him to see the four 'Bots follow behind him.

He had Sile' in his arms but the Autobots didn't know that. They still kept following him. He ran and ran until he finally reached the cave and had went inside. Not long after he entered a missile was shot at him but fortunately miss, though the explosion of the missile still caused Starscream to go flying at the direction of a wall.

Once he landed he set Sile' down and stood up, missiles ready, he knew a fight will commence wether he liked it or not. His only priority? Protect Sile'.

A fight happened between the lone Decepticon and the four Autobots outnumbering him. He got knocked back to the direction of his sparkling and fortunately didn't hit the little Seekerlet. "This is the end of the line for you Starscream!" Yelled out Arcee. "Surrender now Starscream you won't win this fight. You're outnumbered!" Said Ratchet as he had stasis cuffs in his servos.

"Never!" Yelled out Starscream as he got up. "I will not let you Autobot scum harm my sparkling!" Said Starscream as he picked up Sile' and stored the little Seekerlet in his chasis. "Stay there Sile'." He said quietly.

"We don't wish to harm the sparkling Starscream." Said another voice. Optimus Prime. This day was not going well for him or for his sparkling. "Just hand us the sparkling before they get influenced by the worse of the Decepticons." Said the Prime. "No! Sile' thinks the Decepticons as his family! I won't let him join the Decepticons or Autobots! I just want him to live a normal life!" Said Starscream as his optics shined a dark purple and as he was in denial.

"Just give us the sparkling Starscream, this won't end well if you don't!" Said Ratchet as the 'Bots start to approach Starscream. "Stay back! Don't frag with me! I have the power of Primus and screeching on my side!" Satrscream said before he opened his mouth and let out a loud and long screech that boucned off the wallz of the cave and echoed. The Autobots covered their receptors their receptors were ringing they couldn't hear a thing.

That was Starscream's chance to run and so he did. He went running past them and once he was out of the cave he transformed and flew away. He commed Soundwave for a portal back to the base.

After the ringing in the Autobots ears stopped they uncurled and had looked at the exit of the cave. "Anyone.. Else see 'Screamer's optics dark purple..?" Asked Bulkhead as he broke the silence, the others hummed. Why did his optics shine purple?

As the others were focus on that Bumblebee noticed something move. When he looked it was gone. Weird.

Insticts of a Mother

--------------
Story Word Count: 1300 Words
--------------
[A/N: I'M SO SORRY THIS CAME OUT LATE! I apologize for the delay, I promise I'll update the t or d book. I also have a little idea I want you guys to vote on.

Decepticons headcanons

Or

Autobots headcanons

Pick one everyone! Also what do you guys think was the thing Bumblebee saw? Or is the thing I explaid in the Authors note in chapter 2 finally happening? That'll be soon explained in future chapters! Okay byeeee!-]
-------------
Next Chapter: Is Someone There?
-------------