You noticed, you asked me what was wrong with me lately. But I can't tell you, my love.

D-5.

When I looked at myself on the mirror, I saw it trying to kill me from the reflection..

D-4.

I hope you'll find someone else and be happy.

My past is slowly killing me.. I can't endure it anymore, Wonwoo.

D-3.

Counting days.

You looked really stunning today, Wonwoo. I wish I could be by your side forever.

But it's impossible.

D-2.

You cried as you hugged me, you said you missed the old me. I missed the old me too, but with my past waiting for me to come, how can I be my old self again?

My time is ending soon.

D-1.

You saw me screaming, horrified. I screamed because my past keeps on haunting me. They wanted my life so bad.

I don't want you to live with a miserable girl like me.

My heart feels heavy, but I have to.

D-Day.

My past is haunting me, always.

I'm scared, always.

There's nothing else I could do. Day by day, I treated you like a garbage. I shouted at you, I threw stuffs at you, I pulled your hair, yet you're still there, crying while trying to stop me. Saying how much you love me, saying how you will fix things to be like how it was before.

You don't know anything, Wonwoo. Even if I tell you, you wouldn't understand. This is not a joke, my past is haunting me, they're calling for me. I belong to my past.

Don't cry, okay? I know you're strong to face this, Wonwoo. You'll be fine without me because I believe you'll find someone better who could treat you better than me. There is, someone who'll love you more than I do. There is, someone who'll make your life thousand times more better. There is, someone who'll understand you. And there is, someone who'll love you and won't give up on you.

Goodbye, Wonwoo.

"What the fuck am I reading..?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Seriously, what the fuck is happening? He mourned for her for years and all those meant nothing? She's alive all these time? What the actual fuck?" Sehui questioned herself, stupefied.

"So, Wonwoo wasted his tears over a fake death?"

"Sehui!"

Sehui turned around, surprisingly it's Jungmin.

"I thought that Wonwoo and Eunyoung is here." He frowned.

"What the fuck do you want?! Are you behind all of these?! What the fuck is going on?! You better tell me everything!" She yelled, ferociously pulling Jungmin's collars.

"Wow, chill!" He jolted her away.

"I told you to make Wonwoo forget about her!" Now. he's the one who grabbed Sehui by the collars.