I sit down at the table in the corner of the room, "Well, we're thirty minutes out from Los Alamos so if we want to try to find the phone she used that's a start."

They all agree by nodding and muttering 'Yeah' so we walk up to the door and head out. "You're not coming. It took enough convincing to let you come along for the ride but this is a no." Niall turns to Jade. "Are you kidding me? This is my best friend that we're searching for. I have every right to be here." She argues.

"Dude just let her come. She has a point." Zayn nudges him. Niall rolls his eyes, "You stay by me the whole time, got it?" His eyebrows arch and she nods with a smile, "Aye aye captain." We finally leave, taking the elevator down and hopping in the car once again to drive toward the city.

Once we get in the general area, Niall's map on his phone says ten minutes away from arriving. I start getting nervous butterflies in my stomach. Even though this could be a total bust, just the thought of finding absolutely anything makes my stomach drop.

We turn down the street that the phone was located on and all look in different directions searching for any sign of life.

"There!" Louis points out his window to the left at a phone booth.

Niall parks the car and we all hop out, I'm the first in the phone booth. "Niall I'm going to call you, see if the number is the same as the one she called with." I pick up the phone and dial Niall's number.

His phone starts ringing and he nods, "Yep, same number."

"Okay so what now? We know she used this phone but she could be absolutely anywhere right now." Zayn states rationally.

"Well considering she was driving on this road, she either came the same way we turned and went further that way," Niall points down the road ahead of us, "Or she stopped at the booth coming from that way. No matter what I say we drive down there and see if there's anything to find." He shrugs.

"Look at Niall coming up with all the ideas." Louis playfully slaps his arm.

"I was totally thinking that too." I mutter, walking out of the booth and getting back in the car, "No he wasn't." Niall whispers to Louis causing him to huff a chuckle.

We start driving down the dark road, seeing no sign of buildings, houses or other cars. This is a very secluded dirt road.

A perfect place to hide.

As we drive just a few more miles, I see a dark shadow in the distance, "Niall turn here."

"Harry there's no road there."

"Just turn!"

He swiftly turns the car to the right onto the grassy field, long pieces of grass hitting the windshield practically blinding us, "What the fuck are we doing Harry?!" He asks, panicking.

"Just keep driving, I saw something!" I respond, now half panicked.

Everyone bounces in the car from how bumpy it is, and from all the grass we keep rolling over.

I see a building peak through the grass, "Stop!" He immediately hits the breaks, causing us to jolt forward.

Louis rubs his head that he just hit on the metal part of Nialls headrest, "Jesus Christ I might have a damn concussion now."

"Why are we here?" Jade looks around confused.

"I saw something, just follow me." I open the car door, swatting grass out of my face. I turn on my phone flashlight and work my way through the field, seeing the building getting closer and closer as they trail behind.