41

Harry Styles

I hate lying to Delilah.

She's starting to catch on that I am since her curiosity gets the best of her and I have left a lot lately to meet with Luca and haven't told her why.

I'm lying for good reasoning and she will understand that when I explain it all, but right now I need it to stay hidden.

I have thought a lot about the conversation I had with Luca when he asked about Amara Baker. I am still trying to figure out where I know that name from. He said Delilah is connected to her but I feel like she would have told me about her if something had happened between them.

We had an argument last night because I left without saying why and she got all defensive thinking I was sneaking around and accused me of being with someone else.

She literally thought I was fucking someone.

So then I blew up and got mad at her for such accusations and it was a screaming match until I caved and felt the need to kiss her which lead to us sleeping together and falling asleep right after.

Sex has a whole new definition when it comes to her, more feelings get involved with us and it's more passionate than aggressive lately.

Sometimes she has a spark that goes off and wants to be choked or some shit, which is hot, but I don't feel the need to do those things automatically with her like I usually would.

Today I'm doing something nice for her. She's been super stressed lately considering all things like not having her car, not having Nicks and not going to work. I feel bad and at fault, so I'm going to surprise her with something.

I went to her apartment yesterday morning to get her, but when I got there, it had been towed. I asked the lady at the front desk about it and she said it was her second day so she didn't know what happened. So I planned for something else.

"Why do I have to run through the plan again? How many fucking times have we talked about this?" I practically shout to Zayn through my phone as he's on the other line.

"Because you asshole, we need it to be positioned to where she can't see." He replied back.

"So figure it out! I'm not there, how do you expect me to know."

"Jesus calm down you are in quite the mood today."

I sigh, "I'm sorry it just has to be perfect. Let me know when you're done, yeah?"

"Aye aye captain."

I hang up the phone and leave my bedroom to join her in the kitchen where she's making breakfast, "Sup pretty girl." I lean on the counter to watch her cook something on the stove.

"Hey pretty boy." She turns around at my voice and smiles, "Who were you talking to?" She flips pancakes.

"It was Zayn, he needed my help with something." I shrug it off in hopes she won't ask more.

She hums and continues pouring pancake batter into a pan, phew.

"I was thinking we should go do something today." I stand up from my spot and go up behind her, putting my arms around her waist as she makes patterns with the batter.

"Yeah? What were you wanting to do?" She makes a heart and fills it in.

"That's for me to figure out and for you to just sit and look pretty while I do so."

She looks up at me as I stand right behind her and glares at me, "Oh is that all I do? Just sit and look pretty?" She mocks and pretends to be offended.