57

Harry Styles

Like I said, everything bad happens in Pennsylvania.

I was not expecting to see Quinn last night and I sure as hell wasn't expecting Delilah to find that picture and press me about it.

It is half my fault for keeping the photo but I've had it forever and could never bring myself to throw it away. It's not like I go back to it everyday to stare at it, sometimes I forget I even have it.

The message on the back is the only thing I look at from time to time as a reminder. A reminder of what she did and how I don't plan on ever forgiving her.

The ultimatum Delilah gave me last night had me thinking. She said she would never make me as happy as I was with Quinn, and that hurt to hear. Delilah is the only thing in my life that has ever and will ever make me feel this way, I just couldn't say it out loud because I didn't know how to. But she deserves to hear that.

I just can't let her hear it until I have the closure I need. Which is why I am searching up Quinn's name and seeing if her name pops up for an address in the area I'm in. I mean, she was at the bar only a couple blocks away from our hotel so I'd assume she's staying or living in Pennsylvania.

I click search into the system and a couple Quinn's pop up, but her last name and address is the first one. So she does live here.

I type the address into my phone, grab my shit, and walk out. I pass Niall and Jade's door on my way to the elevators and I know Delilah is in there.

I almost knock on the door just so I can see her but decide against it because if I don't go now, I fear I won't ever go and get the closure I need on why Quinn did what she did to me.

It's only a two mile walk so I make the journey and finally land on the street the address is on.

She lives in a brick apartment building, I walk up the steps and press the buzzer to her door.

I see her coming up to the door through the window and once she opens it, she furrows her eyebrows and looks behind me scanning the area, "It's just me."

"What are you doing here, Harry?" She practically whispers.

She looks the same still. Her dirty blonde hair is straight instead of the waves she used to hold everyday, her eyebrows are plucked in an arch and her face structure is still the same. Nothings changed with her even though it's been four years.

"We need to talk."

She nods and opens her door, inviting me in. I walk past her and can smell her perfume that she's worn since the day I met her.

"Do you want anything to drink or eat?" She guides to me to her living room and I shake my head. She sits on her couch and I sit on the chair directly across, clasping my hands together in my lap and leaning against the back.

"Do you live here? In Pennsylvania?" I start off. She nods, "Yeah I moved here right after—you know."

"So what do you do now?" This feels awkward. I don't know what to ask.

"Like as a job?" I nod and she huffs a breath, "For a while I didn't do anything, it was hard to escape the hold Luca had on me. But eventually he just got tired and stopped tracking me down so once I felt safe enough, I started working from home as a travel agent online." It feels weird hearing her talk about Luca in a negative light. The whole reason I knew her was because she used me because of him. If I'm being honest I thought she was still working for him.