12

Delilah Lavigne

"What the fuck."

Immediately I'm filled with shock. This is not what I expected to hear at all.

Harry looks at me straight in the eyes. His jaw clenched, he's eager to see how I react.

"You've got to be fucking joking."

I start laughing hysterically unable to believe that they're in the mafia. Louis gets an annoyed look on his face. The boys don't say anything, Harry speaks up. "I'm dead serious love."

Everything starts rushing through my head, it all started to make sense. I should've caught on sooner. I just decide it's best to act calm.

"Um okay, so what do you guys do?" I question to see if I'll get any information.

Liam starts speaking. "It's different each day. We get assigned a job or a run, sometimes even a heist."

"We don't really know what it is until a few days before," Zayn adds on.

"Okay, but why are you telling me this? Why do you need me here?" This is all fucking with my brain.

Harry starts to shift in his seat. All the boys look to the ground. Nothing is spoken for a few seconds. I look at them with arched brows waiting for them to tell me. Everyone shifts their eyes to Harry.

Harry spread his legs interlocking his hands and setting them on his lap to dangle from each knee. He leans in to me, "We need your help." His voice is hoarse.

"What? Why me?" I start getting impatient with the lack of responses from everyone.

"You've seen too much. You have no choice but to help us." Harry states.

I look to Niall and he has a sorry look on his face. By the looks of it, he doesn't want this. To be completely honest neither do I but as Harry said, I have absolutely no choice.

"What do you mean I have to help you?"

Everyone's looking at me as if I know the answer to my own question.

"You are a part of us now and you're stuck with us," Louis stated.

I wanted to start crying right there but I knew I had to hold it in and not let them see. I don't know what they're expecting of me. Thinking about it now makes me nervous. What did I get myself into?

"What do I have to do?" I state with a blank expression on my face understanding what they need.

"We have a mission to retrieve a key card from someone. We don't know who yet but it's your job to get him in a position where you can take it." Harry sits back in his chair.

"So you're telling me I have to seduce him? Lovely." Now that I know what they need me for  it makes me sick to my stomach.

"Erm yeah basically," Niall says.

Why do they need me when they could have easily used someone else. Maybe start with someone who works with them? I accept that there's no way to get out of this so I just nod my head and agree.

"Is that it? Do you guys need anything else?" I want to get out of here. I need to get out of here.

They look at me confused as they weren't expecting me to say that. I wasn't expecting any of this to happen before coming here but this is what I get.

"Oh erm no you're good to go I guess. We'll keep you updated once we get more information." Harry's face relaxes as he starts to stand.

I dart up gathering myself and my things and start to head to the exit door. As I'm walking away everyone bids me their goodbyes and I walk out.