73

This one is long and above all, an emotional rollercoaster. Buckle up.

Harry Styles

Upon entering the empty warehouse and going straight into Luca's office, we get to searching.

And by that I mean tearing apart his entire office looking for anything on his apparent son.

We came across quite a few things tying them together. Some more photos of them in his desk, a check-in note from Enzo to Luca, and documents with both their names signed on it.

One of the documents was signed by Delilah, which happened to have Enzo's name on it instead of Luca's like every other one does. It makes me wonder who she was truly working for this whole time.

"He is a sick fucking bastard." I mutter to myself.

"Anyone find an address or anything for Enzo yet?" Zayn asks and we shake our heads.

He sits in the chair and starts typing shit on Luca's computer, "You think you can find something on there?" I walk around the desk and lean on the desk beside him, watching him do his magic.

"He might have a folder with something in it, if it was mailed to him then there has to be an address, all the paper documents we found were from Luca or a company. He has Enzo's hidden for sure." He goes through every folder on his computer, I'd say there's about 600.

"He's an idiot." Zayn scoffs and moves the mouse on top of a folder names T.T.C.

There's hundreds of emails between them, just filled with back and forth documents sent between each other.

I would feel bad for Enzo not having a good father figure in his life but clearly he's exactly like Luca. This is probably the only relationship they have. Work, work and work.

He writes down an address that was sent from Enzo to Luca on the top corner of one of the emails and stands, "Now we have something, onto the next one." He grabs his phone and shuts off the computer. We leave everything we touched, not bothering to clean anything for him.

We arrive at the address, it's a pretty big house. He's definitely inherited some wealth.

I already have tools in my car, I bring them with me everywhere just in case, so I grab them from the trunk and walk around the gate to the back. I help Niall climb over it and he practically lunges himself over the gate to unlock it from the other side.

We go around the back and I jam my trip wire between the crack of the handle and the wall then I push it, it opens immediately.

"Voila." I say, walking into the house.

"What do we expect to find here exactly?" Louis questions, wandering around the living room looking at all the paintings on the walls.

"Anything that might give away where he works or where he has Delilah."

He salutes me, "Aye Aye captain." and walks into a different direction than I do. Niall stays downstairs with Louis and Zayn and I go upstairs.

The first door I enter was just a huge bathroom and the second was a guest bedroom with nothing to search. The last one is the master bedroom. I search through drawers filled with clothes, the nightstand has nothing but junk as well as a framed picture of a middle aged woman smiling on top of it. My best guess is that's his mother.