78

Harry Styles

Something's up with Niall. He's been acting so different lately. Him and Jade are fighting constantly, he starts arguments with me and the guys at any chance he gets, and whenever I go there to try to talk to him he just shuts and locks the door every single time.

It could be because of what's going on with him and Jade, whatever it may be, but I know him. He isn't like this.

He may love her but he wouldn't let anyone, not even the love of his life, change his behavior. He would just act like it doesn't affect him even though it might.

I talked to Louis about it and he just shrugged it off as Niall being tired of our life at the moment. It's understandable, we are still Luca's bitches and without Liam we aren't as strong as before.

I think it's time for a damn intervention because I am also tired of this life, but there's nothing we can do about it so it's time for him to suck it the fuck up and get back to his normal self.

I drop the pen on the page I just wrote on and close my journal.

Writing in a journal is manly, right?

"Harry! Get your ass down here!" Zayn shouts through the house.

I sigh getting off my bed, I jog downstairs and meet Zayn in the kitchen.

"I've been summoned?" I lean my hands atop the counter.

"Indeed you have, I need to show you something."

I look at the counter across from me where he's standing and see papers sprawled across it, "What is all this?"

He points his finger up, "I'm getting there—" he scans the papers reading through each one before picking just one up, "Look at this." He hands it to me.

Delilah Lavigne:

Female
24 years old
Eye color: Hazel
Hair color: Dark brown
Height: 5'4
Weight: 122 pounds
Rank: higher up

My eyebrows furrow, "What exactly am I looking at? Where did you get this?"

"The PI we hired. He emailed me all of this information so I printed it out. He hasn't mentioned knowing exactly where she is yet though."

"We already gave him all of this information though." I shrug.

His eyebrows raise, "Look at the last one listed."

The rank.

"Still not following."

He sighs, "He ranked her. Meaning she has a rank."

"Are you having a stroke?" He's not making any sense.

He looks at me baffled like I'm the idiot, "Jesus Christ okay, so you know how we each have our own specialties in this business? You are strong and fast, I can hack into anything I set my mind to, Niall is a fucking brainiac and can sneak through anything. We each get ranked on what we contribute. Delilah is ranked higher up, meaning she has her own specialties that put her there. Meaning...she's still in this business." He explains slowly.

I narrow my eyes, "It doesn't mean she's still in this business, he could've gotten that information some other way. Need not I remind you she was apart of it with us so it makes sense that he'd find it somehow."