31

We've got the restriction order on the way, but it honestly wouldn't surprise me if Michael would fight it and go for a hearing. Jonah assured us that he and the lawyer he hired for us would do anything to prevent that and get the order on its way as soon as possible.

Y/n has been nervous about the whole thing because more articles are appearing. She's been thinking about making a statement. There sure have been direct messages on her socials telling her she had no right to come at him. However, a lot of my fans have clearly taken her side. Leaving comments like 'her protecting gaga shows how much she cares about her' or 'proud of you @y/n for giving him what he deserves'. It makes me happy that they love her so much and support her actions, even if the specifics of why Michael and I broke up are not public. It seems to give Y/n some sort of contentment as well, knowing that not everyone is against her, even though negative comments have a bigger influence on us than positive ones do.

I couldn't get Dad to shut up about getting more security, so now, there are two bodyguards around all day and night as well as one, accompanying us wherever we need to go.

"God, when do they finally leave?" Y/n groans as she watches the bodyguards from the day shift check in with the ones for the night shift in the driveway. I walk up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist. She doesn't like that they are around all day and night, feeling watched all the time. "Just pretend they're big plants. They're not there." I say and she chuckles. "If only it were so easy." She sighs, turning around, resting her arms around my neck. "I just feel watched all the time and it stresses me the fuck out." She explains and I smirk. "Need a stress reliever?" I ask, quirking an eyebrow and she blushes, smiling shyly.

I grab her neck and slowly pull her down until her lips meet mine. She relaxes into my touch and lowers one of her hands to my waist, pulling me in closer. She lets me dominate the kiss, letting my tongue slide into her mouth easily and adjusting to my actions.

I roll my hips into hers as we make out and I can feel her getting harder as she takes in a sharp breath at the movement of my hips. "Maybe not in front of the window." She mumbles between kisses and I nod, before grabbing her hand and leading her up the stairs where she pulls me in for another kiss, this one needier. As we stumble towards the bedroom, lips still attached, I pull the sweat jacket off her and let it fall to the ground.

With a hand on her chest, I slowly push her toward the bed. When her knees hit the bed, she sits down, looking up at me with sparkling eyes. I pull my sweater over my head, leaving my torso bare. She eyes me like a piece of candy, her mouth falling slightly open. "The things you do to me." She sighs before slipping her sweatpants off, maintaining eye contact.

I smile and bend down to kiss her, smirking into the kiss as I climb into her lap. Her hands find my ass, gently squeezing, making me release a moan that travels from my lips directly to hers. My hands find the hem of her tank top and I lift it over her head, leaving her torso nude. Her hands travel up my back as her mouth travels down my jaw and onto my neck.

I make her lay down on the bed and place kisses all over her chest, her hands in my hair, gently tugging as whimpers leave her mouth. "Please, darling." She whines as my kisses travel further down her stomach. "Want me to make you feel good?" I ask teasingly against her skin, climbing back up her body. "Yes, please." She whines again and pulls me up to kiss her.

She moans into my mouth and her hips buck into mine as she strips from her boxers. I start to slowly stroke her, getting her even harder before I lower myself onto her cock, my eyes falling shut and curse words leaving my mouth.

"Fuck, you feel so good, princess." She moans, throwing her head back into the pillow, her hands on my hips. "Shit, baby." I moan once I took all of her length. I pull her up to sit against the headboard, my nails digging into her shoulders but she doesn't seem to care about the pain. "That's it, baby. Let me hear you." I encourage her as she lets out a groan.

I start moving faster and she starts thrusting into me. "Stefani," Y/n moans, her words seeming to get choked up in her throat as I move up and down her cock, listening to her heavenly moans and whines while feeling her in all the right places. "That's it, princess, just like that."

She groans when she feels me starting to clench around her, my own orgasm building up, my eyes fluttering shut, and breathless moans escaping my lips. My legs start to shake and my nails dig further into her skin as I get closer and closer to a release-"Shit!"

I can barely comprehend Y/n below me as she lifts me, her hips bucking up into me at a relentless speed that made it difficult to fight my orgasm washing over me. I whine while she keeps going, fucking into me as stars start to dance in my vision and my muscles tense but she never stops, moans spilling from my mouth like a waterfall at this point.

My hands lay on her chest, my lungs heaving for air as I continue to roll my hips against hers, biting back the whimpers of pleasure that want to escape. "You didn't—"

"Wanted to make you feel good," she whispers as she kisses me, softly, the kisses traveling from my jaw to my neck and back up as she continues to speak. "Let me make you cum again. You look too fucking gorgeous when you cum."

"Fuck," I mumble as her hands on my hips start to move me on her cock again. "Baby, I can't-"

"Shhh, relax," She whispers between kisses. "Let me make you feel so fucking good, sweetheart."

And I don't really feel like arguing about that when she shifts me with ease, picking me up like I weigh nothing until my back is pressed against the headboard and she is crawling above me, kissing up my stomach and between my tits before she meets my lips once again.

My legs wrap around her waist like instinct, ankles locking behind her back as she slowly guides her cock back inside me with a guttural groan, her face nuzzled into the crook of my neck as she slowly starts to thrust again.

"Right there, baby, right there," the words leave my lips in breathless praises, seeming to spur her on as she grabs my hips, her tempo speeding up. "Shit, yes!" I moan, throwing my head back into the mattress

"Fuck," She whines, desperate for release. I don't think she's gonna last much longer and I can almost feel her twitch inside me. My nails rake down her back and her face is scrunched up as my second orgasm almost washes over me. Her hand disappears between our bodies, pressing her thumb against my clit and watching as my lips parted in a silent scream as I come, her following seconds after with a loud moan. 

A/N Here ya go folks hope you enjoyed it

Love y'all 

-L