7

"Scene two. Rolling. And action."

"Can we run away from all this now?" Jessica asks, gently holding my hands in hers as she looks at me with soft eyes. "Find a nice botanical garden, wait for the dust to settle?" I lower my head in response before looking back up and meeting her eyes again. "Ivy, you know I want to," I start and her eyes light up for a split second.

"But... I can't. Not yet." She looks a bit disappointed but tries to keep a smile up. "I gotta see this through. I have an army now and they need me. I'm responsible for them. For this whole dumb war. I oughta be here when it ends." I speak and she tries giving me an understanding smile. "You wouldn't be Harley if you didn't do something crackers." She replies and I gently place two fingers under her chin, making her look back at me.

When this is done, you and me, we're going on a looong vacation. Okay?" I ask her and now I am feeling nervous because the kiss is next.

Now there is a smile on my opponent's face. "Give 'em hell, Harley." She smiles. "Always do, Ivy." I reply and use my hands that is still under her chin to pull her in and kiss her. "Cut!"

We pull away and the whole room is silent for a good moment. "Well done, ladies." Francine, one of the casting directors starts. "Miss Chastain, you're free to go, we'll call you if we have news." She continues as she takes some notes. Casting directors can be hard with auditions, they can be very cold sometimes.

The rest of the day is pretty much the same. The same two scenes with different actors. If I was to choose who I am going to work with eventually, it'd be a hard decision between Jessica and Bridget Regan. Bridget is eight inches taller than me, which is going to be hard to work around at some point because they probably will have to make a deck for me to walk on because she'
s so much taller. I really appreciate the fact that I got to work with so many talented people today and I can say that they all really know what they are doing.

Bobby is dropping me off at Y/n's place and I am bouncing my leg nervously the whole ride. "If I'm not back out in fifteen, you're probably safe to leave," I tell him before taking a deep breath and opening the door of the car, and step out. "If you need anything text me or call." He gives me an assuring smile and I nod in response before heading to the front door of Y/n's house.

I take a deep breath before ringing the bell. A few seconds later the door opens and Y/n greets me with a kiss. "Is something wrong?" She asks confused as she lets me step inside. Wow, that was fast. Nothing seems to go past her.

"I forgot to tell you about something and now I feel bad," I say and she looks at me confused. "I need a bit more information, sweetheart." She says softly, encouraging me to continue. I can see that she's trying to not lose her shit right now out of fear something really bad happened. "So I had the screen test today, and I kinda forgot to tell you about the fact that I had to kiss my scene partner when we did the scene. And I had to kiss five people and now I feel bad for not telling you but I wanted to tell you myself before someone else tells you and-" I start to ramble, not noticing that she has come closer.

She gently places a finger on my lips. "Shhh." She whispers. "There is nothing to feel bad for. Darling, acting is your job. It's what you love. And if you have to kiss people that aren't me in order to do what you love, that's totally fine." Her expression is soft and all the anxiety from seconds before seems to have faded away. "But thank you for telling me." She smiles and kisses my head softly before pulling me in for a hug. While her hands wrap around my shoulders, holding me close, I wrap mine around her waist and rest my head against her chest.

"Is that Bobby's car outside?" She asks casually and I can't help but laugh a bit. "Yeah, I told him to wait for a bit...Just in case." I explain and she starts rocking us back and forth. "He's a good guy." She replies, still holding me close. "Yeah, he is."

"He's very protective. Still feel like he doesn't trust me. Though it feels like he trusts me a bit more than before L.A." She continues.

"So, tell me. Who did you have the pleasure of kissing today?" Y/n asks a few minutes later while we're in the kitchen, preparing some food. "Started with Jessica Chastain, then came Isla Fisher." I start and Y/n looks at me kinda shocked. "Next were Bridget Regan, Amy Adams, and Bella Thorne." I finish.

"Redheads." She starts thinking. "Wait? They're adding Poison Ivy?!" She asks, obviously excited. "Yes, poison Ivy will be part of the film," I reveal. "Are you even allowed to tell me that?" She questions, waving around with the spoon. "Actually I'm not," I tell her and she laughs adorably. "But I feel like my secret's safe with you. Because I feel safe with you." I tell her. "Aww, baby. You're so sweet." She pouts and rushes over to me to give me a crushing hug and I laugh at her enthusiasm.

"So, do you have a favorite?" She asks me, wiggling her eyebrows at me once she's back behind the stove and I am chopping an onion, trying not to cry.

"Probably Jessica or Bridget." I share. "Bridget would be a bit difficult because of the height difference though," I explain and she nods. "Who was the better kisser?" She asks and I laugh and grab a dish towel and hitting her butt with it. "Ouch!" She exclaims and tries to grab the towel from me but I am faster. Or she's not really trying, because we both know she's faster.

"None of them were even close to you." I flirt but she doesn't seem satisfied with that answer. "Come on! Please, I want to know." She pleads, giving me her puppy eyes, making it really hard to resist. "Nope, I ain't telling you. No puppy eyes in the world will get that information out of me." I tell her and she scoffs playfully. "Whatever." She says. "As long as I am better than all of them together, everything's fine." She smiles and I walk over to kiss her softly.

She manages to grab the towel from earlier from me without me noticing and playfully slaps my butt with it. "That means war!" I say and push her away softly and rush to grab another towel to fight her. 

A/N Here's the chapter for this week, see you in seven days folks.

Love y'all

-L