14

With one swift movement, she pulls me in, her lips crashing into mine. I hum against her lips at the heavenly feeling.

"Jump," She husks into my ear. I easily follow her order and she gently sets me down on top of the kitchen counter, her hand never leaving me. She teasingly plays with the hem of my shirt, her fingers grazing my skin leaving a tingly sensation on my skin and before I know it, my t-shit is flying to the ground.

"Lay down, my love." The words are gentle and almost drive me insane. I follow her request and lay back, my back hitting the cold marble of the counter.

Her eyes fixated on mine, she grabs the chocolate sauce and pours a small amount between my breasts. I gasp at the feeling of the cold syrup hitting my skin and my torso heaves as I take in a sharp breath. I feel Y/n's breath coming closer and closer to my skin until her soft lips make contact with the skin of my chest, only seconds later, her tongue darts out, creating a great contrast to the cold syrup.

Gently she leaps up the dark liquid from my skin, her teeth grazing at it every now and then. I groan when she leaves a mark right between my breasts once she has leaped up all the chocolate sauce.

She grabs the bottle again and now pours it onto my right breast. I get a hot feeling when her tongue makes contact with my skin for the second time tonight and I can't help but moan at the heavenly feeling. "Enjoying yourself, darling?" She teasingly asks. "Fuck yeah," I breathe out in response.

In the next moment, her head dips down again and I arch my back when I feel her lips wrapping around my nipple while her unoccupied hand had come up, starting to gently knead my other breast, before she then comes up to me, kisses me on the lips and whispers into my ear, "Look at you all dirty. Come on, darling, we should get you cleaned up." She winks and gets off me as if nothing happened.

I get up from the counter as soon as I feel the absence of her warm body above mine. My eyes follow her movements and I can make out the silhouette of her taking off her shirt.

"Fuck, I love you so much baby," I whisper against her lips once we have reached the bathroom and she has me backed up against the bathroom counter. "I love you more, beautiful." Teasingly, she steps back and undoes the belt of her jeans, her pants pooling down to the floor once the belt is loosened.

"Strip, my love." She requests in a soft but somewhat rough tone. I slowly undo my pants and take them off along with my panties but since she decided to tease me, I take them off at a painfully slow pace as I watch Y/n's hungry eyes on me.

I walk past her and step into the shower, making sure I give her a show. I turn on the water and look over my shoulder, only to notice her hungry eyes still focused on my body. You wanna come in or just stare all night?" I ask with an innocent but teasing voice.

"Oh, my love you're not gonna be able to walk tomorrow." She smirks and pulls off her boxers before stepping into the shower as well. The way the words left her mouth make wetness pool between my legs. She doesn't break the eye contact as she comes closer and closer, until I can feel her warm breath on my face.

She dips her head down, a movement that I am more than familiar with by now, and I tilt my head to the side to give her more access to my neck. My breath hitches when she sucks on my pulse point. Once I feel her teeth gently nipping in the same spot I am sure that there will be a mark by tomorrow, at the latest. Her hands find their familiar spot on my hips and I feel her erection against my bum.

"God, I missed this so much," she says very quietly, almost whispering. I hum in response and feel her hands glide up and down my wet body. She seems to be taking it all painfully slow today, which I am not complaining about but I really need her. The teasing won't make it much better.

I get a hold of her hands and gently lead them up my body before placing them on my breasts. She chuckles in response and I groan at her reaction. "How bad do you need me?" She husks into my ear and I whimper in response. "That bad?" She teasingly asks.

One hand travels down my body and goes to tease my thigh. And then, sooner than I expected, she slowly starts rubbing my clit. "So wet for me, baby." She chuckles.

"Please, baby," I beg while she slowly increases the pace of her fingers. "What do you want me to do, darling?" She asks innocently. "More, please." I manage to get out between hums of pleasure.

She gently turns me around and lowers her head, her lips ghosting over mine in a teasing way and I bite my lip when she goes back to placing kisses on my neck, while my hands tangle in her hair, it's a bit shorter than before, I assume she went to a hairdresser when she was in Canada.

She gently rubs the inside of my thigh with her thumb, before her lips crash into mine with a hungry kiss. Her hand slides down my body, running her fingers through my wet folds. "Darling" She breathes into my mouth in surprise and I hum against her lips in response, bucking my hips as she brushes over my clit. She continues her caresses while my hips start moving more frantically.

She enters two fingers into my heat, causing a strangled gasp to leave my throat. "Yes, Y/n." I whimper, barely reciprocating her kisses so she moves them over my jawline to my neck, at which point my forehead drops onto her shoulder, while she continues with a steady pace. 

A/N Some spice for y'all