25

The days we have left in New York are mostly spent with Y/n's family. For these days, her brother is in charge of the food, one evening preparing a great barbecue. On the fourteenth, we head for Chicago.

"Come on, you guys. Up here." Y/n encourages the dogs to get onto the seats in the plane. One after the other, they climb up, Gustav last, needing a bit of help from her. The time on the plane passes rather fast and we soon arrive at the next hotel. I can't believe that half the tour is already over. It feels like yesterday that we started packing for Germany.

The next few months are probably going to be quite stressful as well, seeing as we have to finish the tour and then I need to start preparing for Joker. They have delayed my schedule a bit so I don't have to start filming until March, which makes it a bit less stressful. There's also Y/n's birthday coming up next week, and I have been trying to buy presents for her over the past few weeks, the fact that we rarely spend time alone at the moment made it pretty hard to keep it a secret.

I know she's a massive nerd and I have also noticed that she is rereading the Harry Potter Books at the moment. Well, she's probably gonna have finished the last book by the time the flight is over. She's been reading a few chapters to me in the evening here and there. I know from former interviews that she really loved the series as a child and that it's her favorite book series. However, she does have her concerns regarding J.K., which I can understand.

So because of that, I have gotten around a hundred Harry Potter inspired stickers. She literally puts those stickers everywhere, her laptop is fully covered in them. And since she loves rings, really she never goes anywhere without any, I have gotten her a ring that's inspired by the Deathly Hollows. Call me corny, but I also made a mixtape. The last thing I got is a cap, she's been looking for one for quite some time now and I found one that looked just perfect. I couldn't resist.

From what she's told me, her birthday was never that much of a big deal. It, and I quote, 'is just like any other day'. I suppose she doesn't want to celebrate partially because of the emotional distress she finds herself in August and September. And I can't crucify her for that. I mean, that loss is something that I don't wish my worst enemy. However, I want to make the best of it.

Y/n has been distracting herself for the past week or so by starting to train again. Sara has sent her a schedule as well as locations to train as we are currently all over the place. I know this is her way of coping with her emotions and it works for her, so I let her be.

"What's so interesting?" I ask as we are on the plane to Boston on the seventeenth. Only three more nights until her birthday. "Huh?" She asks, tearing her eyes away from the screen. "What you doing on your phone all day." I gently speak. "Reading." She mumbles in reply. "Reading what?" I inquire, cocking an eyebrow.

"All the Young Dudes." She replies, shutting her phone off and placing it on the seat next to her. She lets out a yawn, running a hand through her hair. "Never heard of it." I share and she smiles, making her way over to me.

We stay cuddled up for an hour or so before I leave for the bathroom. I find myself humming along to the song playing on the AirPods, Y/n and I are sharing. "Sing to me?" She requests when she finds me humming as I leave the bathroom as the song fades out. I chuckle and start singing along with the lyrics of the next song.

"Close your eyes, have no fear." I sing and she playfully closes her eyes. "The monster's gone, he's on the run and your mommy is here." I tease, switching up the words. She chuckles and blushes slightly. "Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful boy." I sing and lay back down next to her. She places her head on my chest and closes her eyes as I continue to sing. I continue singing the songs following up, Starman, Take Me to Church, hell, and even Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo until I can feel her breath steadying and her body relax more.

We end up seeing into her birthday with shower sex after the Boston concert. Stumbling into the hotel room with our lips attached but in desperate need of a shower. I rip open her dress shirt, buttons flying across the room as I push her into the bathroom. She gasps at the unexpected move and I use the opportunity to slip my tongue into her mouth even further, controlling the interaction.

Her hands start fumbling with the back of my dress, trying to find the zipper on the back, a shame though because the zipper is in the front. "You might wanna try here," I smirk, drawing away from her lips, a whine leaving her lips as a result. I guide her hand between my breast, where the zipper is located and she pouts at me. "How was I supposed to ever find that."

She unzips the dress quickly, revealing the black lace set I had bought just for this purpose, having had a feeling something like this might happen. The dress pools down to my feet and Y/n just stands there, hands on my waist, mouth slightly open. I place a finger underneath her chin and close her mouth. "Careful, honey. You're gonna catch some flies." I wink. "Oh, you know just how to drive me crazy." She groans, throwing her head back.

I pull her in by her belt loops and connect our lips again, her hand comes up to cup my cheek, while the other stays on my waist, gently caressing the skin there. My hands on her hips travel further down and undo her pants.

She draws away teasingly and my lips chase hers. She smirks and strips herself of her boxers before stepping into the shower. "Come here, mama." She teases and I smile, following suit.

After spending about half an hour in the shower, we stubble into the bedroom, each of us wrapped in a towel, our lips still attached. I gently push her towards the bed and when the back of her legs hits the bed, I shove her down after loosening the towel secured around her hips. Her eyes widen when she notices the mirror above the bed, I smirk. "You in for a treat tonight, babygirl." I smile and let my own towel fall to the ground.  

A/n a lil sth for y'all

Love
-L