11

"Please be safe," I tell Y/n as I drop her off at the airport. "And text me when you have landed," I add. "I will." She tells me and pulls me into a massive hug. "I love you." She says and kisses me deeply. "I love you more," I reply and she smiles sweetly.

She places a last kiss to my lips and then sighs. "I'll see you next week." She spoke, frowning and I can't help but push between her eyebrows. It has kind of become our thing by now. "Hey, you'll be alright," I say softly, holding her face in my hands and she nods. "Yeah, I'll be alright." She repeats. "Take care, darling, alright?" She speaks softly and I nod, giving her a small smile.

Then there is an announcement over the speakers. "I better get going. I'll text you when I've landed." Y/n sighs and I pull her in for a last hug.

Okay, so now I have a week to myself and a ton of shit to do. Today is gonna be costume fitting all day and it's gonna be exhausting. We start at eight though, which gives me the opportunity to head to the Haus early so I can get started on some paperwork. Most people think Bobby does all of this stuff and I won't deny that he does most of it but I still have to do part of it.

The streets are not as busy since it's just five in the morning so the ride isn't as long. The early hours are also nice for not being noticed as it is not really the time for the paparazzi.

I get some food from one of those 24/7 stores since I haven't really had breakfast and eat at the office while reading through my mails and emails. At seven-forty, I make my way to the second floor. Yesterday the designers finished the prototypes and we can start actual fitting and working on the final pieces.

Around noon I get a text from Y/n telling me that she has landed and is now heading to her brother's place, which is where she is staying. The fitting takes until four in the afternoon and after, I get lunch with Natali. The rest of my afternoon is filled with some more paperwork before I head home around six.

I put on some music and take a long bath to relax my muscles. I have been up on my legs the whole day and now my back is starting to ache a bit. I take a sip of my wine when my phone chimes. A big smile forms on my face when I see Y/n's name.

Y/n/n <3: Hey, love. I hope you're home by now, please don't overwork yourself.

Me: Hi, baby. I'm home, don't worry :) Just took a bath

Y/n/n <3: How are you feeling

Me: Good, my body aches a bit from being up all day but other than that I am fine. How are you? Survive the jetlag?

Y/n/n <3: I'm alright :) Janis is trying to drag me to a club tonight but I'm not sure if I'm going.

Y/n/n <3: I miss you.

Me: I miss you too baby!

Me: You should go to that club though. Have fun with your brother.

Y/n/n <3: He's literally begging me rn

Y/n/n <3: Okay, I'm giving in.

Y/n/n <3: I love you, darling. I'll talk to you in the morning <3

Me: I love you more, have fun <3

I enjoy the rest of the evening with a book, while laying in bed with the dogs. Around eleven, I get a good night text from Y/n and I eventually fall asleep.

I wake up at three in the night, my back hurting like shit. I recognize the pain, it's almost ironic how it always starts with my back. I by now know the routine in my sleep. I carefully reach over to my nightstand to get my phone and dial Dr. Aufiero's number.

"Hello, Miss Germanotta, how can I help you?" She answers the phone. She seems awake so I probably haven't woken her up. "Hello, Doc. I, uhm. My back is starting to hurt and I can feel the muscles tensing up." I start to explain my situation. I know her since about 2015 and she has been great help with my condition, I honestly don't know where I'd be without any of the doctors on my team.

"Only the back?" She asks and I can hear a click, probably a pencil. "Yeah, but I can feel it coming up to my shoulder already." I elaborate.

"Okay, can you reach Alicia?" She asks. "Yeah, that's no problem," I reply. "Let her help you with the tension in your back and then you should so pressure chamber for about fifteen." She instructs me although it is almost the same routine every time. I have come to accept my condition but it annoys me to not know how I am gonna feel when I wake up. And the fact that not everyone with my condition has the access to quick care as I do shows me how shitty the system truly is.

"Alright, Thank you," I tell her. "No problem. Call me if it gets worse or the pressure chamber doesn't help." She adds. "Will do, Doc."

The pressure chamber thankfully helped and I don't feel as much pain anymore, it's only like sore muscles at this point. However, I have to come in for a check-up either way.

"Darling, where are you going?" Y/n asks me as I get out of the car. My driver had just dropped me off at the hospital and Bobby was making the way clear for us, even though there were only a few people around. "The hospital," I reply, trying to keep my answer as short as possible.

"Why are you going to the hospital? Did you get hurt?! Please don't tell me that-" I cut her off. "I'm okay. My back was tensing up last night. I'm just in for a check-up." I try to calm her down but she still seems worried. "Are you sure you're alright?" She asks again. I nod. "How was your night out?" I ask, changing the topic.

"It was okay, I guess. I met some old friends so that was nice. But as you know, I'm not really a fan of clubbing." She shares. "And I had to practically handcuff Janis to me because if he would wander around for a minute, he had probably taken a woman home and I may have seen a lot but that wasn't something I needed to see." She jokes. "I would have loved to see that." I smile. "You have no idea how annoying he can be." She says. "Trust me I know, I have a sister, remember." I remind her.

"Right, I think you have mentioned that." She teases. "Alright, babe. I gotta go. But I'll call you tonight, alright?" I say as we approach a nurse station. "Alrighty." She smiles. "I love you," I say. "I love you more." She replies.

A/N New chapter y'all, hope you enjoyed. 

Love y'all

-L

The Singer (Lady Gaga x Reader) [ON HIATUS]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara