3

Y/n's head moves upwards from my chest and she doesn't hesitate to smash our lips together. It's rough while sensual and passionate at the same time, I've never experienced this before but it feels amazing and thrilling to experience this whole new thing.

She swiftly picks me up and sits me down on the counter, our lips attached the whole time. Only when she cups my breasts in her hands, I feel how wet I am and suddenly feel like I need her inside of me right now.

"I need you." I groan as her head starts to travel south again. She looks up at me, her eyes filled with lust. "What's the magic word, my love?" She asks, climbing back up again and I groan, needing her so desperately.

She pulls back a little and pulls her shirt over her head, never breaking eye contact before she unbuckles her belt and her pants pool down to the floor. By now I must be drooling but she keeps going and discards her underwear as well, standing fully naked in front of me.

She then swiftly gets me out of my shorts and panties as well, leaving both of us naked. "Please," I whisper and as the last letter passes my lips, hers are on mine again and I hum against them in appreciation and then gasp when her front is flush with mine. She gently pushes against my sternum and I lay down fully on the counter and she hops on the counter over me.

"Fuck me, please," I whisper and she smirks down at me. "With pleasure, my love." She replies and the next thing I know is feeling her dick inside me, making me release a moan and arch my back before I wrap my legs around her waist. "Mhmm fuck, yes." I moan as she goes faster and faster until the two of us are a moaning mess.

I feel the familiar knot in my stomach tighten. "Fucking fuck, I'm so close baby. Harder, please." I moan and she compiles immediately as she thrusts fast and hard while she manages to pleasure me with her thumb rubbing my clit and her lips wrapped around my nipple.

I feel my orgasm almost crashing into me and it feels more intense than ever. I try to hold it for as long as possible. "I'm cumming, Y/n. I'm cumming, I'm- Oh my God, Jesus Fucking Christ." I cry out as my body starts shaking and my eyes roll back while my hands are in her hair as I feel my orgasm crashing into me.

She slows her movements down and helps me ride out my orgasm, leaving me shaking even after it's over. "Shit, I've- This was the best orgasm I've ever had," I say as I try to catch my breath while Y/n leaves sweet kisses all over my stomach.

"Glad I was the one to provide you with it." She growls and climbs up my body with a smile which is when I realize she is still inside me and I whimper still being very sensitive.

She kisses me deeply and so full of passion and love that I wonder if there was ever a moment when I felt more loved. I wrap my arms around her neck while my legs are still wrapped around her waist. She is holding herself up on one leg and caressing my waist with the other.

When I wake up the next morning my body is sore and covered with love bites from last night. Y/n's still out cold laying on her stomach, a strand of hair in her face. I smile. She looks so peaceful.

I observe her face and notice a small scar on her jaw. It's very small and healed very well so I haven't noticed it yet. I make a mental note to ask her about it later. I love how, when the sun hits her face right, you can see a few freckles on her cheeks and it's the cutest thing ever. She also snores a bit which I find absolutely adorable.

I let my eyes wander over her exposed back, it's toned and muscular but not too muscular, you can see a few scratches that my nails made last night.

I take a glance at the alarm clock on the nightstand to my right, reading 8:07 am. It's Thursday and I realize that I have to head out at nine so I'm not late for the next recording session. Today is pretty important because we're recording a collab today and tomorrow so being late would not make the best impression.

"Baby?" I ask gently, pushing the strand of hair from Y/n's face. "Mhm." She groans very quietly. "I'm gonna get ready, I'm heading out in fifty minutes," I whisper as her eyes flutter open. "You have to go already?" She asks, frowning. I smile softly and push my thumb between her eyebrows and her expression softens.

"I'm sorry, angel. But I really can't be late today." I reply and sit up to get ready to get out of bed. "You sure?" She asks as I sit on the edge of the bed, my back facing her. I smile when I feel her lips against the skin of my shoulder. I chuckle. "That might have worked yesterday, but not today, baby. I'm serious." I tell her and she sighs. "' Kay. But I'm picking you up when you're done and we're having dinner at that new place that just opened near the studio." She reminds me. We made that plan yesterday before the dance lesson.

"Can't wait." I smile and turn around to grab her jaw and kiss her before getting up. By now I have a fair share of clothes laying around at Y/n's place so I quickly find some jeans and a blazer and do my makeup with the stuff that I can find laying around in the bathroom.

"I made breakfast." I hear Y/n address me from behind. I finish doing my eyeliner and turn around to see her leaning against the door frame in a grey crew neck and some black shorts.

I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her neck. "Hi." I smile and she smiles back down at me. "Hey." She says. "Thank you for making breakfast," I tell her and pull her down for a kiss. "You're welcome, darling." The pet names always make me melt and she knows it. At this point, we're both a sucker for it.

I quickly finish my makeup and then head downstairs where Y/n is already sitting at the kitchen table. "This looks great," I tell her and she smiles at me in response. I take a glance at the clock reading eight-fifty. Five minutes later my phone buzzes in my pocket, telling me my ride is here.

"I'll see you at five," I say to Y/n as I give her a last kiss before heading out. "Bye, princess. Have fun." She replies, looking up at me from her chair, her arms around my waist. "I love you." She adds and a smile spreads on my face as soon as the words leave her lips. "I love you more," I reply and she playfully rolls her eyes before lightly slapping my ass. I chuckle. "See you later, baby," I tell her one last time and head out the door. 

A/N Spice for y'all who do you think the collab is going to be with?