30

The rest of the week passes rather fast, I spent most of my days at the Haus, feeling a bit bad that I'm not spending as much time with Y/n as I want to. To make up for the time we are not spending together, we head out into the city for an afternoon, strolling through some stores, before getting lunch at a restaurant in the city.

I notice Y/n is nervous throughout the whole afternoon after lunch. She's fidgety and always looking over her shoulder. "Y/n are you alright?" I ask her as she looks over her shoulder once again. "Yeah, everything right." She replies, swallowing hard. I decide to leave it but even on the way home in the car, she's uneasy. "You sure everything is fine?" I ask her again.

"I think he's following us. He's been since we left the restaurant." She replies looking through the back mirror. I turn around to look through the window, I recognize the car. "Turn right for the next four turns so we know for sure," I tell her and she nods. After the four turns, the car is still behind us. "Alright, I'mma pull over at the gas station in two miles." She says, maybe we can get him there." I don't know if she knows who is following us, but considering she noticed him back in the city I think she's aware that it's Michael.

She pulls over at the gas station and fills up the tank, waiting for Michael to pull up as well. He pulls up but stays a bit further away. Just as Y/n is about to step out of the car, I get a hold of her arm. "Hey, deep breaths, okay? It's gonna be alright." I tell her. "Try not to beat him up, alright." I joke and she smiles a sad and angry smile. "No promises." She says, sighing.

She acts as if she still hadn't noticed Michael and just acts as if she pulled over for gas. She has me go inside with her to pay inside, wanting to keep me safe. We linger around inside for a minute more and I try to calm Y/n down again, which doesn't seem to work much at all.

"If it isn't He-she and the fence sitter." I hear Michael's voice as we approach the car. He steps out from behind Y/n's car, I can feel Y/n tensing up next to me and look down at her hands to see them form into fists. "Aw, is He-she getting angry?" He asks provocatively. "Fuck off you prick." She growls, her body stiffening even more.

"Why should I?" He asks. He's such an ass. "Because we're gonna call the police," I speak up. "If you don't leave right now." I grab Y/n's arm to prevent her from giving in to the urge to hit Michael. "Look who's decided to speak up." He scoffs, leaning against Y/n's car. "How can you be with someone like that? Fucking disgusting." He says through gritted teeth. "You're fucking disgusting, bitch."

That's enough for Y/n to free herself from my grip on her arms and walk up to Michael. "Y/n-" I try but she cuts me off. "No. Enough. He can insult me, I'm fine with that." She explains and grabs Michael by the shoulders, before finding the next best thing to push him up against. "But he has no fucking right to insult you." She adds before grabbing Michael by the chin. He's smiling. What a fucking psychopath. "As for you, dickhead. I'm gonna get a restraining order. Her life is none of your fucking business anymore since you decided to pull shit on her. Now get lost!" She spits and lets go of Michael who scrambles to get away from her and runs off.

"Let's get outta here," Y/n says, opening the passenger door for me to get in. "I think it might be a better idea if I drive us home," I suggest and she nods. "You're probably right. Not the best idea to drive when you're angry."

"I'm gonna have Jonah look for a good lawyer to get this thing done fast," Y/n says as she comes into the living room after having a phone call with Jonah. Bobby and I already spoke. Of course, there were paparazzi somewhere, so someone took a picture of Y/n having Michael against the wall.

Avery calls Y/n some minutes later, checking in with her, and I have a call with my parents and Natali. Dad is just about to get security to be around us all day so Michael doesn't try anything again.

Y/n's uncle stops by an hour later, having seen some of the pictures. "Did he hurt any of you? Because if he did, he's gonna be in for a fucking treat." He asks once we have settled onto the terrace. Y/n shakes her head, jaw clenching. I place a hand on her thigh.

I think it's truly remarkable how she faced Michael today. How she didn't care if he insulted her but once he insulted me she snapped into protection mode.

Y/n shakes her head in reply. "We're gonna get a restriction order. Jonah is already looking for a lawyer. Bobby is managing the whole stuff that's gonna get out online." Mark nods. "If there's anything I can do, let me know. And if he turns up again, call me. I'mma beat the living shit out of him. Everyone who tries messing with you is messing with me." He assures us. "Thanks, Mark." Y/n smiles appreciatively. He stays for another hour before leaving again.

"I think I'm gonna hit the gym for a bit," Y/n says after coming back to the terrace. She goes to turn around and leaves again. "Hey," I say and she spins back around. "Thank you," I say, walking over to her and pulling her into a hug. "Thank you for protecting me today. It means a lot." I tell her and she holds me tighter, head nuzzling into my neck.  

A/n A lil drama... hope you enjoyed it

Love y'all

- L