2

Michael hasn't stopped calling and by now I have decided to block his number and told Bobby about him not stopping to call me, he said he'd deal with it which I am very grateful for since right now I don't really have the time for it.

I've also talked to Y/n about it and she joked she'd be ready to punch him in the face if he ever showed up. I'm not sure if she really meant it but something tells me that she does. Not that I am saying I wouldn't want her to. Because, well, after what happened between Michael and me, I wouldn't say I wasn't at least somewhat afraid of what would happen if he showed up. I could tell from the voicemails and texts that he was drinking and him and alcohol were never that great of a combination.

I'm almost ready with the soundtrack for Joker, which is great because it will give me more free time and I can concentrate on finishing my album. I can't wait for it to come out but that won't happen until the end of this year since there is a lot of work going into this and it's not just about recording the songs. Sometimes we have a track ready and decide that we need to change something completely and have to record the complete song again just because of a little thing. But if this business was easy, wouldn't we all be writing songs and making music?

I can't wait for us to start filming at the end of this year and I am excited to get the script in a few weeks. I already had a piece of the script sent when I officially got the role, but it was pretty much just a teaser of what will happen. From the few information I have gathered and I have acquired myself until now, the movie is going to be based on the comics a lot but there will also be a few twists added.

I've also started preparing for the screen test in three days and have gone over the lines for the scenes quite a few times. It's a scene that was pretty much just transferred to the script from a comic that has come out rather recently, meaning in 2016. From the parts of the script that have read, and from my very small knowledge of comics, I have only been able to gather that there are extracts from comics that go back to the comics from 1992 which would mark her first appearance in the comics.

I'm looking forward to working with Margot when I have gotten the full script so I can understand Harley more and maybe start to get into character a bit but unfortunately, this won't be happening till August because they want to keep the scripts a secret for as long as anyway possible so there won't be any leaks. I will admit that it does feel a bit strange to not have the full script when you have already signed your contract.

However, now that we have some more specific dates for the tour, it could be a bit harder to find a date to meet with her since we originally planned to meet in August but now I am all over the place from July to September. So hopefully I can get my hands on the script before that and we can meet up earlier. I already send her a text regarding this topic and she said it wouldn't be a problem, since she is not doing anything this summer because she will only be doing reshoots regarding Barbie in July. And seeing that my tour doesn't start until July 17 we will probably have enough time even if I have to be in Germany a day before.

"Okay, do you know any dance at all? Club grinding does not count." I ask Y/n. We've decided to use our time today to get started on her 'dance lessons'. "Does Discofox count?" She asks and I have to hold back a laugh. "What?" She asks, laughing with me.

"You know what, we'll just try. We've gotta start somewhere." I tell her and she is quick to pull out her phone and play a song on the speakers in her living room, the few lights have the room just slightly illuminated. "Oh my God. Living Next Door to Alice, seriously?!" I ask laughing at the song choice out of any song between 120 and 130 BPM she chose this one? "Oh yeah, darling. One hundred percent." She replies and reaches for my hands.

"Okay, baby. Show me what you got." I prompt and she starts leading. She seems to have less trouble with stepping on my feet than she had when we were dancing to Led Zeppelin in her kitchen which is great progress. She spins me around here and there a few times while we both sing along with the lyrics. The multitasking seems to have her brain a bit stressed with the lyrics which is why she steps on my feet a bit more often when she starts singing.

"That was not as bad as I expected this to go." I tease her when the song fades out. "Hey!" She playfully puts but then laughs. "However, we gotta work on your multitasking, because if you're singing and dancing, you're messing up your steps," I tell her and she groans playfully, her head falling down so her forehead rests against my chest. I chuckle and gently get a hold of her neck with my hands, lifting her head to meet her eyes.

"You're a goddess." She compliments as we gaze into each other's eyes and I can feel myself blushing a bit. She smiles at my reaction. "You're just perfect. As smart as Athena, more beautiful than Aphrodite herself, holding the strength of Gaia. I'm just a pawn, how am I worthy of you?" She questions and I am a bit overwhelmed by the compliments. "Oh, but you are anything but a pawn, Y/n. So beautiful and intelligent and just amazing. You're the divine one." I reply and a smile ghosts over her face.

"Ever notice how we distract each other from what we were going to do?" She asks, smiling. "Trust me, I haven't forgotten I'm teaching you how to dance," I reply, the smile on my lips matching hers.

"And what are you gonna do if I do this?" She asks and dips her head down to kiss my neck, nibbling on my skin.

Before I can think of a reply, a sigh is escaping my lips. I tilt my head to give her more access as her lips travel from my neck over my cleavage to my chest as she tries to get the fabric of my tank top out of the way, working her way tugging and pulling at it.

My hands are in her hair as I feel her leave a mark in the middle of my chest. She begins to soothe the skin with her tongue when she hears me hiss lightly. It almost feels like slow motion and it feels amazing how she takes her time exploring my body. Whenever she does things like this, I get the sense that she is experiencing something equivalent to being high, and being able to bring out that side in her feels incredibly amazing and intimate. It's like she's high on my skin or body.

"Or this?" I feel her tugging the tank top out of my shorts and eventually over my head leaving me in just my shorts.

My hands are still in her hair and I have no idea how she did it but we have somehow moved somewhere to the kitchen and she backs me up against the counter. 

A/N New chapter y'all. What do you think will happen in the next chapter?

Love y'all

-L