27

Now that we are finally back home, everything slips into a routine again. Both Y/n and I have been getting work done while also making sure we have enough time for each other, trying to manage to squeeze some time to take care of ourselves as well.

Now that I'm done with all the screen tests for the movie, the casting crew has decided on Jessica as Ivy. We've been working on a few scenes that we deemed that we should prepare for first and it's going quite well so far. We've scheduled a dinner for tonight with me and Y/n and her and her husband.

Weirdly, Y/n is not as stressed about it as I thought, I mean she and Jessica have met before, but I thought she'd be a bit more stressed. Not that I want her to be stressed, it's great that she's so casual about it.

I've been at the Haus all day, planning some release and promo stuff for the upcoming month.

"Hey, baby." I greet when I come back home, setting my keys into the bowl and my handbag onto the next free surface before getting rid of my heels.

When I enter the living room, I can see Y/n scrambling for the remote, exiting whatever she was just watching. I make my way over and place a kiss on her flushed forehead. "What were you watching?" I ask, quirking an eyebrow.

"Uh, nothing. Nothing at all." She replies and I tilt my head I look at the TV showing Continue Watching, noticing American Horror Story was the last thing that had been playing.

"So you were watching AHS?" I question and she nods. "And why would you be scrambling to shut it off? I mean, I know you don't like horror, so why were you even watching?" She shrugs. I narrow my eyes, looking at the screen. I take the remote and look for the season details. She hides her face in a pillow, making me smile like a lovesick idiot. She's so cute when she's flustered.

"You were watching season five?" I question slyly. I only get a groan in response. "Aw, baby. You're such a supportive girlfriend." I tease. She pouts and stands up, looking down at her feet, her face flush. "Why would you be embarrassed?" I question seriously.

"I dunno, isn't it weird? I mean my girlfriend is The Countess. It's my comfort show okay?" She stumbles with her response.

I smile, "You are so fucking cute. I love that you like it so much. And you don't need to feel weird about it." I tell her. "We can watch it together." I tease. She rolls her eyes.

"Not in this life." She says and we both stifle a laugh. I head for the bathroom to take a shower.

"I got you something to wear for tonight. It's kind of a fancy place so." I let her know as I walk out of the bathroom to see her gathering her stuff to head for the shower as well. "Thank you, darling." She replies, turning to look at me.

When she comes out of the bathroom ten minutes later, only wrapped in a towel, I raise an eyebrow at her. "I need my clothes for dinner." She explains. I purse my lips and walk up to her, slipping my arms around her back. She shifts, surprised. My hands move to grope her butt as I lean up to connect our lips in a steamy kiss, my tongue invading her mouth. She pulls away and I start pressing kisses to the side of her neck. "As much as I am enjoying this, a lot, we have dinner plans, princess." I bite down on her collarbone before sucking at the skin, surely leaving a mark as she lets out a sigh of pleasure. I place more kisses across her chest and leave another mark at the base of her neck on the other side. "You little shit." She chuckles.

"Alright, you can get dressed now," I state, handing over the garment bag containing her clothes. It's a simple green suit and a crème button-up. She quickly gets changed and so do I. When finished getting dressed, Y/n stands in front of me, letting me fix anything I want. I unbutton one button and she rolls her eyes. "You look amazing."

"As do you, Miss Germanotta." She compliments. She seems to notice the lipstick on my lips and pouts, knowing kisses will not be happening for a while. She gives me a soft kiss anyway and wipes the little that transfers on her lips.

"Ready to go?" She nods, running a hand through her hair to set it aside. "Car is here, so we can head downstairs." I continue, grabbing my purse and a pair of sunglasses. I pass Y/n some as well.

We settle in the car and confirm the address, resting my hand on Y/n's thigh and snuggle up to her so she wraps an arm around my back, resting one and on my hip. She looks over at me and smiles. "You're stunning." She compliments.

I smile. "Thank you, sweetheart." She winks at me and watches the buildings pass as we make our way to lower Manhattan. "We haven't danced in a while." She observes. It's true, we used to dance in the kitchen a lot. Sometimes even when we were out in the streets.

"You're right, we should do that more often. I love dancing with you," I let her know. "Even though you step on my feet every ten seconds." I tease. She chuckles. "I love dancing with you too. It's gentle and fun." She explains. "Except when we were at the club, that was hot." She bites her lip and blushes. I kiss her cheek and we fall back into silence. I think this dinner will go well.  

A/n her ya go folks

Love y'all
-L