CHARACTERS and A/N

© 2023 by Vasuki Sameer All rights are reserved. Do not copy.

Any similarity to or resemblance to any person or situation is entirely coincidental.

This is a fictional work. Names, characters, and incidents are entirely the author's creation.

Some people may be triggered by specific scenes or subjects, such as mature content or references to abuse, death, or blood. (I will include a warning at the beginning of the chapter.)

Please keep in mind that this is a work of fiction, and that by writing it, I am not endorsing abuse of any kind or addressing any particular topic. The main character of the story may engage in inappropriate behaviour and make dubious decisions that could trigger certain emotions.

As this is my first-time writing, there will be many errors. Once the book is finished, I will edit it.

My current focus is on writing and finishing the story.

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。

Family and friends of Sehgal. 

Priya and Naman Sehgal are Chandini's parents. They died five years ago in a car accident.

Chandini Sehgal.

She is 21 years old, has a single smile that can calm anyone, long hair, is a hopeless reader, is an introvert, does not put up with crap from others, stands up for herself, adores children, and has experienced trauma in the past.

Samay Sehgal.

Chandini's brother, 29 years old, adores her and works in the Kapoor company, unaware of Chandini's past.

Taara Sehgal.

8 years old, loves chocolate, and is well-liked by all.

Barkha Mishra.

Chandini's best friend, 23 years old, who can do anything for her, knows everything about her, and is always by her side.

Rohit Sharma.

Chandini and Barkha's childhood best friend, 23 years old, has a crush on Chandni.

Aditya Singh.

Chandini's ex-boyfriend, who is 26 years old, still has feelings for her.

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。

The Kapoor family and friends.

Vijay Kapoor.

He is 55 years old, open with his children, and retired.

Nisha Kapoor.

Vijay's first wife dies in an accident.

Suman Kapoor.

Vijay's second wife, 51 years old, adores her children.

Rudra Kapoor.
30 years old, CEO of the Kapoor group of companies, looks like a Greek god, loves his family, is arrogant and rude, and his past haunts him.

Athwa Kapoor.

The youngest of the Kapoors. He is 10 years old and terrified of Rudra but adores him, and he enjoys drawing.

Muktha Kapoor. 

Rudra's younger sister. 23 years old, loves to party, and annoys Athwa greatly.

Rahul Rane.

27-year-old Rudra's best friend and PA, who knows all of Rudra's secrets.

Sumit Singh.

Rudra and Rahul's other friend, 26 years old.

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。

There may be more characters in the story ahead. They will be described in the story.

Your encouragement will be greatly appreciated, and it will motivate me to write more.  

This is my first time writing a book, please be kind.

The highest rankings so far are listed below.

| highest rankings so far |

#1 in wattpad
#1 in bestbooksonwattpad
#1 in desiromance
#1 in forcedmarriage
#1 in billionaireromance
#1 in india
#1 in trauma
#5 in rude
#5 in sweet-romance
#7 in writer