32

←°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°→

"Thank you for walking into my life and bringing color to my world which was once dark and gray"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Y/n's POV

(Please listen to 'Hold me while you wait' from Lewis Capaldi)

The reflexion of the moon twinkled in my eyes, the reluctant light that was revealing my frighten spot.

The mild fabric of my clothes was becoming jagged. It's so hard to be normal when you are caught as a criminal in the scene of crime when in fact you are just a victim.

I heard his voice, he is waiting for an answer, skeptical but sure it's me, I can see from his eyes he feels betrayed.

-"You... Why... Why are you holding that book?"

I was snuggling the book with so many insecurities of how he could react.

I couldn't say a word, I forgot how to speak. He dart his eyes to my hands, his expressions were different, he pulled a face I had never seen before, one that's making my heart weak.

If only I could wake up from this nightmare, never before did I see a tear rolling down his mellow cheek, I wish I could ....

-"Jungkook.... I... "

-"Tell me you found it  in the hall and you just came to put it in my desk"

His devastated voice is breaking me into peaces.

-"I... "

-"Tell me you found the one who stole it from me, tell me you are just helping me, at least tell me a good lie that could convince me"

He went on saying unstoppably as a robot looking directly at the book in my hands.

I opened my mouth to say something but my lips were trembling. I regret coming here, I regret breaking in his issues, I regret existing right now.

I can't say I can explain because there is no explanation for taking something that's not mine. Silence is the cure for a misunderstanding sbut this moment needs another medicine.

-"Get out here"

This time the tears were coming out of my eyes. I wanna embrace him and tell him I am sorry but I am not.

-"I won't "

I won't run and hide anymore, we can't solve our problems avoiding them.

He aggressively hit the wall next to him, I jumped scared of his reaction and the book slided from my hands falling to the wooden floor.

-"Why the hell do all women have to be so obstinate!!! Cannot you all disappear from my life!!? "

He yelled hurting me as always. Is love so painful or is it just me?.

-"THEN WHY DON'T YOU JUST THROW ME AWAY AS THE REST!!!? WHY DO YOU GO ON NEEDING ME AND WANTING ME BY YOUR SIDE? "

I know I can't scream at him but this time is unique.

-"What does it have to do with... "

I didn't let him go on talking, this time I have the control of the conversation.

-"WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST LET ME RUN AWAY THAT NIGHT? WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST KILL ME WHEN YOU DISCOVERED I WAS A F*CKING BITCH FOR YOU? JUST END WITH THIS AND FINALLY DESTROY MY EXISTENCE, COME ON,  HOLD THIS TAKE REVENGE ON ALL WOMEN"