5

←°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°→

Y/N's POV
"Well it's another day, I must go and prepare his suit, he must be coming back any moment now "
I went to his room and it was quite big.

-"Awesome!!, It's bigger than my house, this must be the wardrobe, Tae told me he likes wearing comfortable clothes"
I chose one and put it on his bed.

While adjusting it I noticed something.
-"the neck part of the shirt is a bit shabby and dirty, who is in charge of washing the clothes? I must give them some lessons "
I heard that the door was opened revealing his exhausted expression, I stood in a corner giving him some space.
He went directly to a door, I think he is going to take a bath.

When he finished, he came back to his room wearing a pajama, he took the suit from the bed and began to change his clothes, I immediately closed my eyes, "OMG, Tell me when you're done please tell me when you're done"

-"I think I have a meeting with the architects now, we will be discussing about the new project " He said.
I opened my eyes and he was already dressed up, I took out the notebook.

-"Yes sir " I saw him struggling with the necktie, he is looking at me now, maybe I should go help him?

-"Let me do it sir " keeping some distance I tied it up. This man needs help for everything. While doing so I saw how white his skin was, it looks like snow.

Entering his office I realized how it holds itself filled with dust. "When was the last time someone cleaned this place? " I asked myself.

There are some men in the room, the meeting is taking place and I am taking note of the most important things.

Two days later

"Oh this room is a mess, it seems to be organized but it's not " I am in his office, I am supposed to just prepare his documents and papers, but I can't stand this mess.

I arranged the positions of the books, I organized them in terms of size.
"Anyone would image that a dust storm just invaded the place " I removed dirt from even under his chair.

"Perfect "

I picked up my things and went to the kitchen to look over his food.

-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·

Author's POV

Jungkook needed to take his stamp so walked to his office, but when he stepped in it he noticed something different.

-"What happened here? The servants cleaned the office? No way, it looks different,... I like it but.. It's rare "

Y/n was looking for the cook everywhere but she couldn't find him.

"I think his food is almost ready but...Oh this recipe, I remember it, when I worked here it was one of my favorite dishes, but the taste is a bit different,... Oh that's right there is this spice that makes it unique, I remember how the maids used to go to the village to buy it, I guess they just use the ingredients they get here in the castle "

She rumored through the kitchen, and as she expected everything was exported from faraway lands.
"I can't let him eat this way, when I go home I will buy some spices for him "

I took the food and served it in the dining room. "This table and this place are so big but feels so small, no people laughing or children running in the halls "

...

-"Sir, you must go take your lessons now, the art room is waiting for you " I told him while walking behind him.

-" Yes, I will go now " Jungkook was always doing something, he seems to be trying to distract his mind from something.

Y/n was at the door looking at him so concentrated in what he was doing.

"Even while painting he looks stressed and tired, I don't understand why he overworks, that expressionless face shows so many emotions such as pain and suffering, I am curious about his inner him, I wanna know more about him, why does he hide himself behind a serious and dark expression? "

...

At night Y/n couldn't sleep so she decided to walk in the castle a bit, she had to wear her desguise of course.
While walking she saw someone from afar, but that person looked suspicious, he was trying to support his body on the wall.

-"Is that person opening the King's door? Oh no what if he tries to kill him? " She ran towards the King's door but the moment she opened the door something fell from the shelf that was near the door making her fall to the floor and that's when her mustache fell as well but she didn't notice it. Y/n got up and got surprised when she saw him looking at her with opened eyes.

-"What the...? "

She touched her face and that's when she realized that her mustache had fallen to the floor. A strong smell hit her, it's wine.

"Is he drunk? " she thought.
She quickly picked up the mustache and began to run, Jungkook was to do the same, but his state didn't let him, he instead hit his right foot with the bed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~