6

←°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°→

Author's POV
-"Taehyung I am telling you I am not crazy, I swear it was a girl" Jungkook was in his office with Taehyung.

-"How are you sure of it? Do you remember her face? "

Jungkook didn't answer that question cause he perfectly knows that his previous state wouldn't let him remember her face, but he was sure it was a girl.

-"Not at all , but I will catch her, I will surely do it, make sure our soldiers take a look of every corner of the castle, if she is still here She won't scape, and if someone is helping her, I will kill them"

His words brought goosebumps to Tae's body, he was shaking of the thought of him being caught.

-"Don't worry my majesty, Everything will be ok, we are already working on it "

....

-"I think this carpet will do well " Jimin is preparing the big saloon for the great guest.

"Even if they put their efforts on it this place looks as lifeless as always, it needs something different, a pinch of delicacy,... Maybe... Flowers? " Y/N is checking Jimin's job from a distance, she can't get involve on his work, but she is craving to participate in the decorating part.

"Oh no not that color, ok this is enough, I have to do something "

-"Good morning, I see you are already working on the decorations for the great event " She said sounding as serious as possible.

-"Good morning Mr Woon, yes this color looks great doesn't it? " Jimin looked really happy for his job.

-"Well, I wanted to give you my humble advice, this staff is great and all but don't you think we are lacking of something? " She didn't wanna sound so obvious.

Jimin couldn't get what she meant.

-"Like what? "

-"You know what, it's good this way just forget it, you may go on working now "

....

-"The east Kingdom asked for our help, this is an important war, it could give us some merits, we will be departing towards their camp tomorrow in the morning " The King was giving the information to his men.

-"Tae should I go as well " Y/n wishpered in Tae's ear. He just nodded.

In their dormitory

-"Tae what am I gonna do, I don't even know how to push someone? "

-"That's hilarious but don't panic, you won't brawl or something, remember you are just his assistant, and talking of it, what were you doing in his room last night you dirty girl? "

-" Wasn't it a nightmare? " y/n is in the verge of fainting right now.

-"Didn't I tell you what you can't do at night!! " Tae is furious now

-"I am gonna go crazy, it was an accident, I thought... " she was to justify herself but he cut her talk.

-"He knows there is a girl in the castle and is now looking for her,.... If you go on making mistakes it could be the death of us, don't dare getting out of this room at nights, or else I myself will kick you out of the castle, clear? " he sounded solemn, but it's true.

She slowly went to change her clothes, when she removed the beard and the mustache she came out of the bath.

Tae was reading a book, he lifted his head to say something but the moment he saw her face his book fell from his hands.

"She is endeed beautiful... Shut up boy, she is your bestfriend's sister, does she get a boyfriend?, no no no stop mind stop" his mind was deceiving him.

-"Tae how are we getting there tomorrow? "

-"Riding a horse? "

-"oh no I don't know how to ride a horse I've never done it before "

-"Really? How come? Your brother is a good rider, you cannot mess up tomorrow.... I know I know, I will teach you"

-"When, there is no time for it "

-"Tomorrow early, it will be easy, trust me "

The following day

-"PUT YOUR FOOT HERE, I SAID YOUR FOOT!!! " Tae screamed really furious

-"Oh Tae I give up, this is imposible " Y/n was sad, it was really hard for her.

-"Then what will we do "

-"I know, let's say my leg broke, or no no, let's say I fell from the bed this morning and now my leg hurts a lot" Y/n gave him food for thought.

-"It could do, but... Ok let's do it"

....

-"Since Woon broke his leg I think he won't be able to ride a horse " Tae told Jungkook

"His serious stare is killing me from inside, this man is like ice " y/n was scared, she was waiting for his reply

-"then go in the carriage with me, hurry up Taehyung, tell your men that we are leaving already "

Y/n was happy for his reply, but was nervous at the same time, it was a small carriage, she was going to be pretty closed to him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~