Under the watchful eyes of everyone, Chi Xian stepped out of the Kunyuan Hall.

He was clearly an invincible existence in the realm of comprehension, but when the harmless sunlight shone on his face, Chi Xian's expression was in a trance for an unprecedented moment.

"In the past eight hundred years, I have broken through fifty-three secret realms, experienced thirteen battles between righteous and evil, nearly died thirty-three times, and changed arms and legs, and even my heart twelve times... Now, I It's finally here!"

Everyone in the world said that he was born with tenacity and a solid heart, but they didn't know why he was able to do this.

-Because he is not from this world at all.

He came from the earth.

He is Chi Xian, a native of Qianshi City, Wu Province, Huaguo. He has a younger sister, whose father died young, so the two of them were raised by their mother, who went to the vegetable market from morning to night to buy goods for others.

But in the third month after he graduated from university, when his mother could finally enjoy her old age, she was diagnosed with cervical cancer. Fortunately, it was only in the middle stage, and the cancer cells had not metastasized, so the possibility of being cured was very high.

Both he and his sister chose to raise money for his mother's operation.

But just when he was scraping together, looking for all his relatives and friends, he managed to get together the 250,000 surgery fee, and when he rushed to the hospital with the money, he had a car accident.

And before he passed out, he vaguely saw the driver running away.

When he woke up again, he was already in the cultivation world.

This is not the most important thing, the most important thing is that he still has the 250,000 operation fee in his arms--

One can imagine what would happen to his mother without the 250,000 operation fee!

So he has worked hard and endured for so many years, with only one purpose, that is to ascend through the tribulation, leave this world, and return to Earth.

Even though his mother may have died of illness or old age because she could not raise another operation fee, after all, he has been in this world for 800 years...

But as long as there is still a glimmer of hope, he will never give up.

Thinking of this, Chi Xian's expression regained clarity in an instant. He took a deep breath, turned his head to look at the master of Kunyuan Sect and the other great powers behind him, and clasped his fists with both hands: "Today, I'll leave it to you all." !"

"Don't worry, Fellow Daoist Chi, even if I risk my life, I will definitely protect you."

They also looked tough, almost speaking in unison.

For this day, they have waited hundreds or even thousands of years.

Five thousand years ago, Mingxiao Continent broke out the tenth Great War between Righteousness and Demons. Just like the previous battles between Righteousness and Demons, this time it was still their Righteous Way that prevailed.

The most surprising thing is that the junior of Kun Yuanzong met the Eighteenth Young Master of the Demonic Dao who secretly came to the monk world to have fun in a small town on the border by accident, and killed him easily- -Because he deliberately left all the high-level magic weapons on his body that would reveal his position in the magic ground in order to avoid the guards.