28. Fleetwood

Just a little bonus part because I'm OBSESSED with Fleetwood Mac, my parents would listen to them when my sister and I were little and I fell in love, and since Harry went to their concert in London with Gem I thought why not base a one-shot off of it? 🙊

"Happy Anniversary, my love," Harry smiled at you as you groaned into your pillow. He chuckled from behind you and kissed your bare shoulder. You turned to face him and place a gentle kiss onto his lips smiling. "So, the first part of your gift is that the kids are going to stay with my mum tonight," you nodded and kissed him again. "The second part is this," he handed you an envelope. You opened it and seen an Anniversary card and you opened it. Two tickets fell out of the bottom and when you studied them you realized they were for Fleetwood Mac.

"They were sold out- I couldn't get any. You told me you couldn't- what?" You asked and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I pulled some strings, I knew you wanted to go so I got you tickets. Your third surprise is for later on, but I don't want to tell you about that until later," you nodded and pulled him in to kiss him, deeper this time.

"Now for the first part of your present," you whispered seductively into his ear and then kissed along his defined jaw.

---

"Gem!" You shouted as the older girl came into view. You had left a 5 year old Emilia and a 2 year old Mason with Anne and had made your way to The O2 for the Fleetwood Mac concert that you and Harry were both extremely excited for.

"Babe! You look absolutely stunning. You're definitely one hot mama," Gem smirked at you before bringing you in for a hug.

"Ok, let's get into our room and then we'll make our way out to out seat 5 minutes before the show starts," you nodded and grabbed Gem's hand. Harry led you further into the backstage area confused as you where he was taking you. He pulled you into a room so quickly that you didn't know where he had pulled you into. He kept looking at the time on his phone until 6:30 hit and the door opened. "Surprise baby," he whispered into your ear and Stevie Nicks walked into the room. Gem and your mouths dropped and you stood up to greet her.

"Y/N, Harry's told me so much about you. It's lovely to meet you," she smiled and you nodded shaking her hand.

"Wow, you too. You're absolutely incredible," you smiled and she smiled thankfully.

You chatted to her for a couple of minutes and then Gemma took her turn. You walked over to Harry who was sitting on the sofa smiling at you. "You're the best husband I could ever ask for," you smiled as you say on his lap.

"The shows starting in 30 minutes so I'll have to go and get ready but it was lovely to meet you all," Stevie smiled and you nodded. You and Gemma took a picture with her before she left, also getting one of the four of you and smiling at it.

"Did you both like your surprise?" You and Gemma both nodded smiling. Harry looked extremely pleased with himself making you chuckle and walk over to kiss him. "Let's get to our seats, the shows going to start soon."

---

"Don't, stop, thinking about tomorrow. Don't, stop, it will soon be here. It will be here better than before. Yesterday's gone, yesterday's gone," you sang along with Gemma, Harry chatting to Niall who was in the same box as you. You were more than happy that your husband had managed to get you tickets to your favourite band. And it just showed how much he loved you.

The song finished and you smiled as Stevie started to talk. "On behalf of all of us we want to thank you all for coming tonight. I'd like to dedicate these last two songs to a very special couple who are celebrating their 10th anniversary today. Harry and Y/N. These go out to you," Stevie smiled up to the box you were all in and Harry came up behind you.

"Your fourth surprise," Harry whispered. The music started to play and you smiled, turning to face Harry, placing your arms around his neck.

"I love you, Mr. Styles," you whispered.

"Can you hear me calling, out your name. You know that I'm falling, and I don't know what to say," you sang along gently to the next part of the song before placing a kiss to Harry's mouth, flashes going off around you, but you were not caring. "Oh I... I want to be with you everywhere. Oh I... I want to be with you everywhere."

Once Everywhere had finished, Harry smiled pressing a kiss you your forehead. And the all familiar tune started to play reminding you of your wedding night.

"Loving you, isn't the right thing to do. How can I ever change things that I feel? If I could, baby I'd give you my world. How can I, when you won't take it from me?" You turned towards the stage to see that the cameras were faced towards you and Harry and you were on all of the screens in the O2.

Harry put his arms over your shoulders placing his intertwined hands on your chest. "You can go your own way. Go your own way. You can call it another lonely day. You can go your own way. Go your own way," you danced and sang along with Harry. Gemma took multiple pictures of you and you chuckled. Once the concert was finished. You walked hand in hand out of the O2 with Harry into the private car park after Niall agreed to take Gemma home.

As you lay in bed later on after a long, passionate, lovemaking session with your husband, you took the picture of Gemma, Stevie, you and Harry to Instagram.

Y/Nstyles @namelessgem and I hung out with @StevieNicksOfficial tonight big thanks to my wonderful husband @harrystyles. I love you, H xx

You then took another picture of your wedding to instagram.

Y/Nstyles Also, a big 7 year anniversary to my soulmate @harrystyles. I can't thank you enough for all that you do for the kids and I. You're the love of my life and I can't express how much I love you. I seem to fall a little more and more in love with you everyday. You're my rock, and you're the kids everything. I couldn't be who I am without you. You make me, me Harry. You're the half of me I was missing. X