13. Interview

Harry had an interview today and he had begged you and the kids to go along since he was announcing your fourth pregnancy today. The 3 month bump becoming noticable now, your second little baby boy, Micah Niall Styles nestled deep in your belly.

"Em? Are you ready?" You shouted upstairs to your 6 year old while Harry was slipping Mason, who's 3, into his little brown boots and you held a 11 month old Ellie, wrapped in her little jacket, leggings and her mini UGG boots. Emilia appeared at the top of the stairs wearing short grey leggings, a black vest top and leopard print socks making you smile. Harry had placed her hair into one of his famous buns and put a bandana around her head, tying a knot at the front.

"Ok, come on babe. What shoes are you wearing?" She bounded down the stairs and picked out her converse. You looked over to Mason and Harry, both wearing black skinny jeans, brown boots and a white t-shirt. "Are you making our son into a mini-me of you?" You said laughing and he looked down.

"I think he looks, very handsome," he smiled cockily. Once everyone was ready, you all walked out of the front door, and you strapped Ellie into her car seat while Emilia did her own, and Harry did Mason's.

********

"Babe, why are you so nervous? You'll be fine," you assured Harry as Lou was fixing up his hair.

"I know. I don't know why I'm so nervous. I've done this hundreds of times before," he sighed and you nodded. The boys had taken a break a few years back when kids started to grow, and more kids came into the picture, but they got back together a year or so ago. Your now 30-year-old husbands legs were bouncing up and down constantly and you smiled, placing a kiss onto his cheek while you bounced up and down lightly while consoling Ellie who had recently started to figure out that her feet could carry her places and she figured they moved fast, and had fallen and hurt her knee. Emilia was on one of the sofas reading a book and Mason was off following a 7 year old Lux who was looking for Lou's hairdryer.

"You'll do great, tell Daddy he'll do great Ellie," Ellie looked to her father and smiled widely.

"Daaaaa," she squealed and Harry smiled leaning to pucker his lips.

"Kisses for Daddy?" He asked and Ellie smiled placing an open mouthed, slobbery kiss to Harry's lips.

"Oh thank-you baby girl," he said smiling. Ellie started to get antsy and want back down so you kissed Harry once more before making your way to Emilia.

"Hey baby, could you maybe read to Ellie too?" She nodded excitedly and you placed the small baby beside her. You knew she wouldn't understand anything Emilia was telling her about. But Harry was going on in 3 minutes, and you knew Ellie would be fussy when he disappeared so you needed her to be distracted. And it seemed it worked. Ellie pointed at the pictures in Emilia's book and Emilia would tell her what it was she was pointing to.

"Ok, I'm going on," Harry whispered, wrapping his arms around you from behind. You spun in his arms and took hold of his biceps, massaging them gently.

"Don't worry. You'll do absolutely fine. I love you," he smiled and nodded, placing a kiss on your lips.

"I love you too, so much," you smiled and kissed him once more before pushing him towards the entrance of the Graham Norton Show set, where the producer was counting down from 20.

********

"Let's talk about babies," Graham said and Harry's face lit up causing you to chuckle from where you were sitting watching Emilia and Ellie looking at pictures in Emilia's book and you had Mason in your lap, who's feet were too warm so insisted that he take his boots off, which you were helping him do.

"Did you bring any?" Harry smiled excitedly. Graham shook his head no and Harry's face fell.

"Oh. Never mind, I have mine backstage," he smiled cockily and Graham and all the other boys chuckled.

"Would your Missus be ok if we brought them out?" This has been a question that had been posed to you before the show. And you agreed that you didn't mind, as long as the kids didn't. Which you knew they wouldn't, because they'd be seeing their daddy.

"Of course, as long as the kids are still awake he chuckled," you turned to all of the kids.

"Do you guys want to go and see Daddy?" You asked. Mason nodded, Emilia smiled and nodded and Ellie's face lit up at the word 'daddy'. "Ok guys, follow that man over there, ok. Emilia can you take Ellie's hand please," she nodded and you picked Ellie off of the sofa they were sitting in and placed her on the floor, her onesie covered feet toddling happily, she knew she was seeing her daddy.

"We do ask that when the kids come out there's no cheering. We don't want to scare them, what age are they Harry?" Graham asked and Harry's face was still glowing. His children were his greatest achievement and he would never grow tired of talking about them.

"Emilia's 6, Mason's 3 and Ellie's 1 next month," Harry said proudly. All of a sudden there was a collective, soft "aww" from the audience and Harry looked over to the set entrance to see Ellie holding Emilia's hand, Mason trailing behind them, Ellie pulling away from Emilia once she caught sight of her dad, waddling her way over. "Hello, loves," he smiled to his 3 kids. He looked down at his 9 month old baby girl and pulled her onto his lap her back resting against the arm of the sofa. Emilia squeezed on the sofa beside him and Niall and he pulled Mason onto his other leg.

"What a beautiful family. Your wife's a beauty though isn't she?" Graham said and a picture of you and Harry on your wedding day popped up.

"She is, absolutely beautiful," you smiled backstage, blushing lightly and wondered when Harry would say about you having another baby.

"Daaaa," Ellie squealed and he shuffled her so she was standing on his leg. She puckered her lips and Harry chuckled knowing she wanted a kiss.

"Looks like Harry's going to get a slobbery kiss," Liam chuckled and Harry puckered his lips like Ellie was asking him to. She leaned to get to his lips and opened her mouth at the last second, giving him the second slobbery kiss of the day.

"Thank you, Munchkin," he cooed and she smiled. The audience were loving seeing Harry interact with his family and were cooing and aww-ing when the kids spoke or done something cute.

"We also heard that you have something exciting to announce?" Graham asked, and Harry shuffled nervously on the sofa.

"Yeah, uhm, Harry?" Niall said and he nodded.

"Well, I'd like to announce that my wife is 3 months pregnant, and we'll be welcoming another baby into the world in 6 months or so," the claps and cheers erupted throughout the studio and Emilia and Mason smiled while Ellie reached out to her Uncle Niall, the cheers not phasing her.

Niall cooed to the baby in his arms and she placed a slobbery kiss on the side of his mouth. "Is Uncle Niall getting kisses?" He asked and Ellie squealed flapping her arms about.

"Niiiiii," she sounded and Niall smiled.

"Yes, that's right, sweetie," he smiled, Harry smiling too watching the interaction between his daughter and her uncle.

No matter how old his babies got, they'd still be his babies. And he'd keep all of these memories to cherish deeply in his heart.

--------

Y/Nstyles my oldest and youngest baby reading while daddy was being interviewed...before they joined him that is. and oh, did you hear? we're having another baby!