Season 2 episode 12: The brewing conflict

Start from the beginning

Otto: As for our enemy it is Argen Bismark...

He is skilled in fighting but Jinsei defeated him during his mission in New Zealand with Christopher Julian to meet up with Wendy Aldritch

Ozpin: One of your students now have outside missions...?

Otto: Well according to my assessment on Jinsei he has already got beyond my expenctations so... he went on before saint freya..

Ironwood: Tch.....

Otto: Oh and also you UA and Beacon and especially from Atlas... I observed that your villain attacks re far more frequent to more than 50% rate as of their attacks... and yet Atlas here doesn't admit that their security is not tight.... no wonder your schnee dust mines go attacked like nothing and even from the inside started a revolution....

Ironwood; Damn you-

Otto: Oya~? I hit a nerve there did I? Yet you always show off your military prowess and the last attack from Sirin was already clear.... your military is nothing but in Jinsei's term a "Shitshow"

Ironwood; TCh YOU DARE INSULT-

Otto: Oya?

Ironwood then saw his smirk and it looked so evil that he shivers as then he sits down and Ironwood then heard him mock him.

Otto: Like an Obedient brat you are sit down...

________________________________________________

OMAKE!

Adam Kurogane

Adam Kurogane

__________________________________________

With Scathach...

Scathach is now leaning on the wall as she looked lifeless as she looked back on her self as she thought about Aki's situation and now how he is before and now...

______________________

Scathach POV

Aki used to be a boy of wonders sometimes grumpy but yet rebellious and also he also have a pure heart that even people warms up with him.