Chapter 66: Filler Arc ― Aeonar and Alicent

*WARNING*: The following content may not be appropriate for certain persons under the age of 18 (depending on the legal age requirements in countries outside the United States) and may contain NSFW material such as strong language, nudity, profanity, and/or sexual themes that some viewers may find offensive. If you are under eighteen, do not view such content. Viewer discretion is advised.

If you are eighteen and up, enjoy!

––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Red Keep ― Tower of the Hand...

One week before the wedding

"Nnhh... Mhaa...!"

Aeonar, gripping Alicent's hips, continued pounding into her tight, wet cunt. He had mounted her from behind like a bitch in heat and had her on all fours. The familiar feeling of her warm inner walls' muscles tightened around his girth once more, greedily pulling him further in. Aeonar heard Alicent softly moaning beneath him, driving her hips backward to meet his thrusts. She gasped heavy breaths, trembling under the increasing pleasure from her husband's dick sliding in and out of her. Her womanhood leaked juices around his shaft, making it easy for him to enter and hit the right spots at the right angle; each thrust elicited a slight contraction. But, by the Gods, he felt so good inside of her!

"Ooh, mmm~! Harder, harder...~"

Aeonar complied with his wife's request and sped up his building momentum with full strokes, sinking deeper and deeper each time he drove in. His hands remained firmly gripped around Alicent's hips, angling her ass a little higher before ramming into her until he filled her. He looked down at the lewd sight of his dick plunging and receding from his wife's tight pussy. A small yelp can be heard every time his shaft ground against a rough patch on the upper part of her insides, indicating he poked at her sensitive G-spot. Aeonar sighed deeply, holding himself back from releasing too early. Gods be good; Alicent wanted this just as much as he did. Her ass jiggled with each thrust, and the sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room. Raising one hand, he spanked his wife's right ass cheek.

"Ah! Ooh, fuck!" Alicent yelped, gripping the sheets beneath her for dear life. "Mmm, oh, yes... More! Push it deeper in me!" she buried her face in the mattress to suppress a barely stifled moan. While usually submissive when engaging in lovemaking, Alicent wanted to please her husband in bed just as much as he pleased her. Her hips swayed, pushing her ass back against his thighs to meet his forward thrust repeatedly. "Ahhh, oooh, mmm, mhaa!"

Aeonar gritted his teeth and felt his pulse quicken. His breathing becomes rapid with each thrust. How she tried to match his rhythm, step for step, only fed into his appetite more. Even after eighteen years of marriage, Aeonar still found Alicent sexually attractive. He longed for her. He desired her touch, her taste. She was his, and he was hers. Her vaginal walls tightened around him as the bed caught a trembling moan from her muffled lips. Then, driven to lustful desire, he pumped his dick in and out of Alicent's pussy as deep, hard, and fast as he could with primal yearning, his thighs and core tightening and releasing as he filled her with his thick penetration, battering her sex with his thrusts.

"Mmm, harder. Please..." Alicent lets out a breathless moan. "Ooh, Aeonar, you feel so good inside me...~"

Aeonar leaned against Alicent, pressing her against the mattress. His chest pressed against her back, their naked bodies warming each other while he rutted away like a wild animal. "Sīkudi nopāzmi (Seven hells), your cunt feels very good, Alicent. So wet and tight." She raises her hips against his, grinding away as if in heat. "You like this, don't you? When I take control like this?" he whispered with a low, gruff into her ear. "You wanted this for a long time, didn't you?"