014

(Quick little authors note, this chapter does jump to the beginning of summer. The previous chapter was just a little intro so that way some of the details I wanna include in this book aren't confusing. Enjoy loves.)

The last thing Percy wanted to see when he arrived at camp half blood was a fire. He's almost thrown up on the way here and now his second home was being threatened by giant bronze bulls. He ran up the hill towards the entrance, uncapping Riptide in the process. The ballpoint pen transformed into a glistening bronze blade within seconds.

"Percy wait!" Annabeth yelled after him. She'd been following the son of Poseidon around all day and now she was running after him trying to keep him from dying out of stupidity.

"I have to help Annabeth, stay with Tyson!" The boy was about to take off again both the blonde grabbed his arm, pulling him back.

"Percy, Tyson can help, there's no way you can fight those bulls, they'll toast you." Anna tried to reason.

Percy looked back up the hill as someone familiar yelled: "boarder patrol! Stand by!" Clarisse was in the front on the battle. Campers stood around the entrance to camp while others fought. They were in full armor and were ready with weapons and shields. Since when did Camp Half Blood have a boarder patrol, there was a magical boarder for a reason.

"I have to help Clarisse." That's something Percy never thought her would say. "Stay with Tyson."

Annabeth tried to protest but Percy was already running up the hill. Clarisse barked orders but only a few could oblige since others were running around on fire.

"Hold the line!" Clarisse yelled as a bull turned towards her. It's hot bronze skin glowed in the sun and it's red ruby eyes shimmered dangerously.

"Clarisse look out!" Percy yelled. The second bull had come up behind her while she'd been occupied with the first. However Percy's attempt to help only made matters worse.

Clarisse turned to see where the voice had come from, caught off guard the bull smashed into her from behind sending her flying. She smashed into the base of a tree. The bull charged, snorting firey breath at the other campers as they ran. The bill turned to Clarisse, going in for the kill. At the last second Percy grabbed Clarisse by the straps of her chest plate and dragged her out of the way as the bull crashed into the tree.

"Damn you! Let go of me Percy!" She ripped away from his grip. "Call reinforcements!" She yelled at anyone who was listening.

Reinforcements? What were they gonna call up an army out of nowhere? Percy look around confused. He didn't see any reinforcements coming anytime soon so he jumped into the fight. There was no way he could face both bulls by himself, but he ran up the hill as the first bull charged at him. It blew a heap of fire at him but he dodged to the side. Percy entered the camp, hoping it would slow the bull down. It struggled against the barrier, like someone was blowing a leaf blower in its face. It pushed it way through and advanced towards Percy. Riptide wasn't doing much damage to the bulls bronze skin. Percy seemed to be getting sloppy with his battle techniques. He tried to move away from the tree but he was cornered by the beast. He tripped on a root, catching his foot inside of it. Annabeth watched intently hopping he would regain his balance, but she watched as his knee began to buckle.

Annabeth looked a Tyson. "Percy needs help." The big guys said. He tried to enter the camp but was pushed back by an invisible force. "Cant- get-in-"

Annabeth looked nervous, "I can't believe I'm doing this." She mumbled to herself. "I Annabeth  Chase, give you permission to enter camp."

The barrier relaxed and allowed Tyson to enter. "Percy needs help!" He yelled. He ran towards the bull as it was about to blast fire on Percy. He wedged in between the monster and Percy. The bull shot fire at Tyson, the red flames engulfed him in a ball or fire. When the fire died down Tyson was completely fine, he punched the bull right in the snout, creating a dent in its face. The bull snorted in disorientation and Tyson punched it again creating a second crater in its face. It crumbled to the ground, rolling onto its back like a dead raccoon, then fell into a pile of scrap metal.