Three Girls One Rabbit And Guardian Dog

Start from the beginning

"I'm catching up to you Mirko," Mawata smirked, struggling to match Mirko's power.

"Yeah right kid, how about you take THIS!" Mirko fired back, spinning around and using her other leg to kick her Kanabo, launching the teen across the room.

Although the force of the kick was hard, it was aimed at her Kanabo, lessening the impact of the kick, and allowing the girl to regain her feet after sliding for a moment. "Damn it, I'm gonna have to transform." Mawata sighed, morphing herself into a half-animal, half-human hybrid.

"Woah! She can transform into a dog?" Ashido pointed out, making Yaoyozoru intrigued.

"She looks very reminiscent of the Guardian Deity Dog I read about a few years back. That's very interesting." Momo rambled, analysing Fuwa's form.

"Didn't take you much to transform, it seems like you want to impress the new girls." The dark-skinned hero smirked, darting around the room to confuse her opponent.

"She's testing me, all I have to do is close my eyes and... HYA!" Closing her eyes to gain composure, Fuwa was able to see Mirko's next move, swinging her Kanabo at the incoming Mirko.

"Nice, you even added some advanced armament to that swing, unfortunately, you're not hitting me!" Mirko informed the girl, grabbing onto her Kanabo and swinging herself around it to land a devastating kick to Mawata's face, dazing her. "I'm not done!" Following up on her previous kick, Mirko landed two more powerful kicks on Mawata's stomach, sending the high school student flying into the wall behind her.

Struggling to get up, Mawata realised that she didn't get to protect herself properly from Mirko's onslaught, using her Kanabo to get up. "I didn't get to use my ice armour in time, I should apply it now." She mumbled to herself, creating a layer of ice to protect herself.

"Ready for more?" Mirko smiled, getting ready to pounce.

"Shut up you stupid bunny, I'm ready, come and at me." She invited, taking a deep breath.

"Oh the bitch has decided to pipe up, I'll make sure to put you in your place!" Mirko chuckled, dashing at the teen.

As Mirko dashed at her, Fuwa closed her eyes and realised that Mirko wasn't baiting her and was going to clash. In response to this move, she covered her Kanabo in ice and swung her club, clashing with Mirko once again. This time, Fuwa was able to overpower the hero, knocking her away. This may have thrown the pro hero for a moment, but that was not enough to stop the hero's onslaught.

Regaining her footing, Mirko pounced around the room once again, but at a much faster speed than before. Due to this, Fuwa was forced to close her eyes once again, focusing even harder. "She's going to come now!" She thought out loud, jumping in the air to dodge the incoming kick, which broke the ground. "Take this! YGGDRASIL'S DOOM!" She yelled, slamming her Kanabo down toward the pro. Unfortunately, Mirko was able to get out of the way in time, leaving Mawata alone in the cloud created by the groundbreaking. "Wait I didn't hit her?" The girl asked herself, looking around confused while wiping away the smoke.

Noticing that her opponent is confused, Mirko rushed back into the smoke, finding Mawata. "Hey kid, hold this." She cockily suggested, wrapping her thighs around her student's head.

"You guys can see through the smoke right?" Yaoyozoru smirked.

"Oh God, your question might be answered." Ashido rolled her eyes, adjusting her infrared glasses.