𝟒𝟒 | 𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

After the Miami show, things took a turn for the worst.

Rod : I was talking to Billy after the show and he wasn't happy with Daisy.

Billy : I was going to kick her out of the band. I felt betrayed.

Rod : I followed Billy as he made his way to Daisy's room and Nicky seemed a little off when he answered the door.

Billy : That was when we found Daisy unconscious on the bathroom floor.

Rod : I called for a discreet doctor while Billy tried to wake her up.

Daisy : The last thing I remember seeing was Billy, not Nicky.

Warren : Yeah, man, we didn't even know about it until the following morning.

Karen : We heard shouting in the corridor, so we went out to see what was happening.

Eddie : I mean, you'd expect it late at night, but not first thing in the morning.

Bonnie : Warren was being a little bit dramatic when he told me to wait inside.

Warren : I was not! There was a lot of yelling, it could've been a murderer or something!

Bonnie : It must've been really disappointing to see our big scary murderer was Prince Nicky from Dublin.

Warren : [Shrugs] Better safe than sorry.

Eddie : Daisy was finally throwing That Fucker out.

Graham : There was a lot of yelling, resistance and broken hotel property.

Karen : There was also a bit of pushing and shoving.

Daisy : Everyone there had my back. Nicky didn't stand a chance.

Warren : That Fucker walked his royal ass out of there pretty quickly.

Eddie : [Chuckles] I remember Bonnie yelling 'Ciao, Niccolo' after him.

Bonnie : One of his many identities, I'm sure.

Graham : [Laughs] I don't know where that came from.

Bonnie : I hired a guy to look into it and, uh, it turns out Prince Nicky Fitzpatrick from Dublin was once Prince Niccolo Argento from Italy at some point.

Warren : One of the many things I love about BonBon is how deeply she cares for the ones she loves. When she told me she hired a guy to look into Nicky, I could tell it was for Daisy's sake, you know? But the thing is, Bonnie would never say I told you so.

Graham : Daisy made it clear she wanted to be alone, but when I turned around I saw her crying in Bonnie's arms.

Bonnie : There's only so much a person can take.

Daisy : Everyone else returned to their rooms, but Bonnie stayed with me. Right there, in the middle of the hallway.

Graham : Everything changed after that.

Karen : We lost Daisy for a little bit, but before we knew it, she was back and better than ever.

Warren : Nicky - or whatever his name was - was gone, Daisy was back to her usual self, Billy pulled the stick out of his ass, Karen and Graham were happy, Eddie was still Eddie and I had my BonBon back. Things couldn't have been better.

Graham : It's when you least want things to change that they always do ...