𝟎𝟔 | 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐫

The following day, Karen and Bonnie arrived at Laurel Canyon to meet their new bandmates.

Bonnie : When we walked in, Warren, Eddie and Graham were messing around in the living room.

Graham : We were not expecting anyone at that time.

Karen : Graham was in his underwear, Eddie was in a dress and Warren was dressed up as a pirate. First impressions? Not great.

Bonnie : I would've almost had second-hand embarrassment if I hadn't immediately joined in.

Warren : Bonnie just dropped her bags and asked if there was room for one more.

Eddie : I threw Bonnie a weapon and she joined us.

Warren : Great first impressions, if you ask me.

Graham : [Laughs] Karen just left the room, man.

Bonnie : Karen was way too cool for us.

Karen : I walked in to what was supposed to be mine and Bonnie's room, and it was the most hideous room I had ever seen.

Bonnie : I quickly abandoned ship and followed after Karen.

Warren : All I said was 'It's good to have you back, BonBon,' and she walked out.

Eddie : Sour BonBon.

Graham : [Chuckles] Sour BonBon.

Camilla : I noticed the car in the driveway and I walked in to the spare room to see Karen and Bonnie had arrived.

Bonnie : I introduced myself to Camilla and she was just the sweetest person I had ever met, she offered me food and everything.

Camilla : Bonnie asked me if the room was haunted.

Bonnie : Camilla said the room was 'haunted by horrendous taste,' and I refused to put my bags down. It was totally haunted.

Karen : Bonnie would not stay in that room. In fact, she insisted on sleeping on the couch.

Camilla : I told Bonnie that Warren had already taken the couch and she said she'd just have to take the other one, [laughs] there was no way she was staying in that room.

Eddie : We welcomed BonBon back with open arms when she returned.

Graham : Ten seconds in that creepy room was an impressive record, considering the only other person to be offered that room was Warren, who took one look in there and turned right around.

Warren : I had a couch-mate! I knew it wasn't just me that thought that room was haunted.

Bonnie : I don't know how Karen stayed in that room for so long, even after finding out someone had actually died in that house just before they bought it.

Warren : Yeah, I might have told Bonnie someone died in the house before we bought it.

Eddie : Warren was a clever guy and we never gave him enough credit for that.

Bonnie : At the end of the day, if a ghost showed up at the house, I would much rather be in the living room, closer to the front door, than any other part of the house.

Graham : That night me and Eddie threw sheets over our heads and cut out holes for eyes.

Camilla : Those were our good sheets and money was tight back then.

Eddie : I will never forget the looks on Bonnie and Warren's faces, [laughs] we scared the shit out of them.

Bonnie : It was like three in the morning and I'd been hearing strange noises all night, no shit I was scared.

Warren : It was the neighbour's cat. Bonnie made me go outside and check. So if she ever tells you that the living room was closer to the front door, just know that I was also in the living room.

Bonnie : I will never live that down. You know Warren actually jumped and hid behind the couch when Graham and Eddie came in?

Warren : Bonnie screamed so loud that we actually got a noise complaint from the neighbours the next day.

Graham : We didn't get a noise complaint, but Bonnie and Warren did vow to get revenge.

Warren : That vow was more important than our wedding vows.

Bonnie : Oh, it was one hundred percent more important than our wedding vows. We declared war that day.

Eddie : That was the very prank that started our prank war.

Graham : Team Strings versus Team Rhythm.

Bonnie : [Smirks] Take a guess at who won.

Graham : Team Strings all the way.

Warren : Team Rhythm are your reigning champions, Eddie and Graham are just sour losers.

Eddie and Graham : Offbeat.

Warren and Bonnie : Silly Strings.