𝟐𝟖 | 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬

The remaining members of The Six had the day to themselves.

Graham : I went to the beach with Karen and a girl I was seeing at the time.

Eddie : I stayed around the house. If I was getting a day off, I was gonna do it right and relax.

Bonnie : Warren and I went to the movies to see Rollerball for the thousandth time.

Warren : That movie was a fucking masterpiece, still one of the best movies I've seen to this day.

Bonnie : [Shrugs] I was happy if Warren was happy. The popcorn was an added bonus.

Warren : [Chuckles] Yeah, man. We had a great time.

Bonnie : There was just something in the air that day.

Warren : Definitely one of the best days of my life.

Bonnie : [Chuckles] We'll have to come back to that one another time.

Warren : Anyway, when we got home we were all giddy and excited.

Bonnie : Apparently, we weren't the only ones.

Karen : You know, one thing led to the next and next thing I knew, Graham and I were on the couch.

Graham : [Chuckles] Bonnie and Warren were so close to catching us.

Bonnie : I think we were too in our own bubble to pick up on anything to be honest.

Warren : Yeah, man. I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

Eddie : Don't look at me, man. When I walked in, everyone was quiet.

Graham : That's when the phone rang.

Eddie : It was Teddy. By some miracle, Daisy and Billy had managed to write something.

Warren : We headed over to the studio straight away.

Bonnie : [Chuckles] I think we were all a little caught off guard when we walked in to the studio. Daisy and Billy were laughing and talking to each other like civilised human beings.

Graham : Turns out, they had written something to a guitar riff I'd come up with.

Daisy : We played through the song for everyone and they loved it!

Billy : I just knew everyone would dig it.

Eddie : We played through it together a few times as a band and it wasn't long until we were ready to record it.

Warren : Let Me Down Easy is easily one of my favourites.

Graham : It was just ... [smiles] a really great day.

Bonnie : I think we all had a feeling that this would be the start of something big. For all of us.

Eddie : Yeah, it was great, man. Everyone had space to contribute and that was all because of Daisy.

Daisy : It was a surreal experience. Everyone was in a great mood that whole session.

Graham : [Smirks] I saw Karen glance over at me a few times.

Karen : Not a single person in that room knew what was going on between us. I don't even think we knew.

Bonnie : Karen and Graham weren't the only ones in that studio with secrets.

Warren : [Smirks] We came up with a game where we'd had to take a shot for every day that went by before someone noticed.

Bonnie : We were talking months, here.

Warren : Still, it was nice that Bonnie and I had our little secret.

Bonnie : I mean, they figured it out eventually.

Warren : Took them long enough.