𝟎𝟒 | 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭

By the time the northeastern leg of the tour had come around, The Winters had hired a new opening act. The Dunne Brothers had joined them for the final few shows.

Bonnie : Now this is when things really started to kick off.

Karen : I didn't really think much of it at the time, but that was when everything changed.

Graham : The first few shows went well and everyone was having a great time.

Karen : We started going out as a group again, with the addition of The Dunne Brothers, of course.

Bonnie : Then this one night ... [laughs].

Warren : I didn't realise Bonnie was Rick's girlfriend.

Eddie : That was a memorable night.

Billy : I drank a lot that night, so it's all a little blurry, but it was something about Warren calling Bonnie a bonbon?

Warren : I saw Bonnie sitting at the bar, alone, wearing this tight black dress and I just had to find out why she was sitting alone.

Bonnie : Karen had called it an early night and I had no intention of going to sleep.

Warren : I had seen her around on tour, and trust me, I did not miss her when she was around - Did I mention the dress she was wearing that night?

Bonnie : That night, Warren walked up to me and asked for my name.

Warren : It was loud in there. I thought she said 'Ronnie.'

Bonnie : I told him it was 'Bonnie' like a bonbon.

Warren : [Laughs] I saw my shot and I took it.

Bonnie : Warren asked me if I was as sweet as a bonbon.

Warren : Bonnie said she would put my head through my toms.

Bonnie : It was an awful pick-up line.

Warren : It was love at first sight.

Bonnie : We didn't see Rick come up behind us.

Eddie : We lost track of Warren for five minutes and the next thing we know, he's on the floor with Rick standing over him.

Karen : Rick was known for having a temper.

Bonnie : Rick overheard us and he absolutely flipped out.

Warren : I'm on the floor, right, and Rick is just having a go at me, calling me all these names, and then Bonnie comes up behind him.

Eddie : I saw Bonnie grab the bottle out of Rick's hand and look him dead in the eye.

Graham : Whatever happened during those two seconds of murderous eye-contact was unknown to the rest of us, everyone in the bar went completely silent.

Bonnie : I threw the bottle on the floor and helped Warren up.

Warren : That was when she kissed me!

Eddie : I have never seen either of them run as fast in their lives.

Warren : I can't describe it, but I just knew I was going to marry her after that. There were no two ways about it. Bonnie was the one for me.

Bonnie : My plan was to leave Rick, not to fall in love with a drummer. Then again, I had also planned on returning home after that tour.

Warren : [Smiles] I'm so glad she didn't.