𝟎𝟎 | 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

———

Meet The Band

———

Me : State your name and your role in all of this.

Daisy : My name is Daisy Jones and I was the lead singer and songwriter for Daisy Jones & The Six.

Billy : I'm Billy Dunne and I was the lead singer and songwriter in The Six.

Graham : My name is Graham Dunne and I was the lead guitarist for The Six.

Karen : My name is Karen Karen, officially Karen Sirko, and I played the keys in The Six.

Eddie : I'm Eddie Roundtree and I played bass for The Six.

Warren : I'm Warren Rojas and I was the drummer in The Six.

Bonnie : I'm Bonnie and I was a member of The Six. [Shrugs] I'm a woman of many talents.

———

Meet The Associates

———

Me : State your name and your relation to the band.

Camilla : My name is Camilla Dunne. I'm a photographer and I am married to Billy Dunne.

Rod : I'm Rod Reyes and I was the tour manager for Daisy Jones & The Six.

Simone : I am Simone Jackson and I'm a disco pioneer who also happens to be Daisy Jones's best friend.

Jonah : My name is Jonah Berg and I am a journalist. I wrote the Rolling Stone article that featured Daisy Jones & The Six.

Barbara : My name is Barbara Smith and I am Bonnie's older sister.

Brian : I'm Brian Timberland and I'm Bonnie's brother.

Beverly : I'm Beverly Timberland and I am Bonnie's sister.

———

Warren : Make sure to put her down as 'BonBon.'

Bonnie : Do not put me down as BonBon.

———

Me : Are you ready?

Bonnie "BonBon" Rojas (instrumentalist, The Six) : As ready as I'll ever be.

———

𝐑𝐡𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐦 | 𝐃𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐲 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 & 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐱जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें