𝟏𝟑 | 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫

The day after the wedding, The Six were set to go on tour.

Warren : [Laughs] Oh, god.

Bonnie : The following morning was certainly interesting, considering we didn't remember anything from the night before.

Billy : I walked in to see if Bonnie and Warren were ready to go, and, uh, [laughs] well let's say they hadn't moved since the last time I saw them.

Bonnie : I woke up to the sound of someone clearing their throat.

Warren : Billy woke us up. We both shot up when we realised what was happening.

Bonnie : My head was killing me. Imagine having to put the pieces together from the night before and deal with Billy that early.

Warren : Billy was such a pain in the ass, he picked up our bags and hustled us out the door.

Bonnie : We didn't even have the chance to get a word out, Billy practically dragged us out of there.

Billy : [Shrugs] We were already running late by that point and I sure as hell wasn't waiting for them to figure shit out. If I did, we wouldn't have had a drummer or a rhythm guitarist on that tour.

Camilla : We were all waiting at the van for Billy, Warren and Bonnie.

Eddie : [Laughs] The walk of shame, I remember it well.

Graham : [Chuckles] No prank me or Eddie could've come up with would've been as bad as that.

Karen : Bonnie and Warren weren't even dressed.

Camilla : Billy walked out first and he was not impressed, head shaking and yelling back at Bonnie and Warren to hurry up. Then [laughs] Warren and Bonnie stumbled out after him trying to put on their clothes, clearly hungover. It was certainly a sight to be seen.

Karen : Graham and Eddie started whistling at them and asking them what happened, but they stopped as soon as they saw the look on Bonnie's face.

Bonnie : [Shrugs] I was hungover, hungry, cold, confused and my socks were dirty because Billy didn't give me thirty seconds to put my shoes on. I was not letting Graham and Eddie add to that list.

Graham : Sour BonBon.

Eddie : Sour BonBon.

Karen : We all said our goodbyes to Camilla before hitting the road.

Camilla : [Laughs] Bonnie walked over to me, pointed her finger at me and said 'I know you had something to do with this.'

Bonnie : I had a very strong intuition about that, and clearly I was right because I got a 'You're welcome' in response.

Camilla : I hugged Bonnie before letting her go and I swear I heard a small 'Thank you' in my ear.

Bonnie : [Shrugs] Must've been the wind. My head was too sore for gratitude.

Billy : I took the wheel, given the state Warren was in.

Karen : We all piled into the back of the van, except for Graham who took the passenger seat next to Billy.

Warren : [Laughs] Bonnie and I sat across from each other, but we couldn't even look each other in the eye.

Bonnie : Look, whatever happened had happened, but it was the not knowing that drove us to silence. We were just trying to figure it out.

Eddie : BonBon and Warren were too hungover to talk, so I left them to deal with that and started talking to Billy and Graham about the tour.

Karen : I was pretty hungover myself that day, so I quickly fell asleep.

Warren : After about an hour into the journey, I started looking at BonBon.

Bonnie : I felt Warren looking at me so I looked back, but he looked away before I could meet his eye.

Warren : I looked back at her, she looked away again. That pattern repeated itself for a bit.

Bonnie : We had a nice rhythm going until one of us fucked up and we were forced to look each other in the eye.

Warren : [Chuckles] We just smiled at each other.

Bonnie : We didn't want to wake up Karen, so it was more of a stifled laugh.

Warren : Without saying anything, she asked me if I remembered what happened.

Bonnie : Warren shrugged and returned the confused look, so I shrugged back.

Warren : Before we could gesture anything further, we had arrived at the venue.

Eddie : When I turned around, I was surprised to see that Warren and Bonnie were awake, they were so quiet the whole ride.

Billy : Once we were parked, we started unloading the van.

Graham : I woke up Karen and we headed into the venue with our instruments. Billy had already gone ahead of us with the amps.

Bonnie : I remember this so vividly. I got out of the van and took a cigarette off Eddie before he headed inside. Then I started searching through my pockets for my lighter.

Warren : By chance, I looked over at BonBon the second she took my lighter out of her pocket.

Bonnie : All of a sudden, we remembered everything.

Warren : That was easily the weirdest moment of my life, and I've done a lot of weird shit.

Bonnie : Oh, I have to tell you about the time we went to one of Nina Riva's parties-