𝟐𝟔 | 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐬

Camilla and Billy's housewarming party was what started it all for Daisy Jones & The Six.

Camilla : We had this beautiful house with a beautiful backyard, obviously we had to throw a housewarming party.

Graham : Karen and I showed up early. [Laughs] We were there for about five minutes when Camilla starting grilling me about my feelings for Karen.

Camilla : [Shrugs] I had already gotten Bonnie and Warren to fess up and, clearly, I had an eye for that sort of thing.

Bonnie : Warren and I showed up eventually.

Warren : [Chuckles] It was a party man, you show up when you show up.

Bonnie : We couldn't see any of the others at first, so we went to the bar to get some drinks.

Warren : That's when we saw Daisy heading out back.

Bonnie : I didn't know she was invited and I wanted to go and say hi, so I followed after her.

Warren : I hated to see BonBon go, but my god I loved to watch her leave.

Bonnie : When I got outside, I saw Camilla conspiring with Graham.

Graham : Camilla was on my ass about Karen all night.

Camilla : Chicken.

Bonnie : I kind of gathered what was going on when Camilla looked back at Karen.

Graham : BonBon swooped in to save the day.

Bonnie : I merely greeted our esteemed host and thanked her for throwing a delightful gathering.

Camilla : Chickens look out for their own.

Graham : I mouthed 'Thank you' to Bonnie as she steered Camilla away.

Camilla : Once we had broken away from the others, Bonnie asked me what was up with Karen and Graham.

Bonnie : A good chicken never lays their eggs in one basket.

Camilla : I filled Bonnie in on what I knew. I knew Bonnie wouldn't tell anyone, and if she did, it would be Warren and he wouldn't tell anyone either.

Bonnie : No, I respected the boundaries of girl talk. I don't think I said it to anyone. I actually got sidetracked by Daisy, who appeared to be leaving early.

Camilla : I wasn't going to let Billy's stubbornness get in the way of his success - the entire band's success. So I went after Daisy.

Bonnie : I saw Billy pacing around as if he was the reason Daisy left.

Billy : Obviously Daisy was talented, there was no question about that.

Bonnie : The question was would Billy's massive ego get in the way? Not if I could help it, it wouldn't.

Billy : Bonnie walked over, stood right beside me and crossed her arms.

Bonnie : 'Hello Bonnie.' 'Hello William.' 'Quite the turnout.' 'You could say that.' 'What the fuck do you want?' 'A minute of your fucking time.'

Billy : Charming as always.

Bonnie : I had no solid reason to like Billy, so I chose to be indifferent to him rather than to dislike him. You can't be in a band with someone you don't like, things never work out that way.

Eddie : [Laughs] Well, shit.

Billy : I had nothing better to do, so I heard her out.

Bonnie : I asked him why he let me into the band, he said I was a great musician. I asked him if he hesitated at first, he said yes.

Billy : It was a pretty big decision, I mean, we barely knew Bonnie at all at the time.

Bonnie : My point was, he let me into the band without knowing me at all. Billy spent a day in the studio with Daisy and she was clearly an incredible singer-songwriter. If he could make room for me, why not Daisy?

Billy : We already had a singer-songwriter. Me.

Bonnie : There were three people in the band who could've played rhythm guitar when I joined.

Billy : Bonnie made a pretty solid case, I'll give her that. That wasn't exactly the issue, though.

Bonnie : [Shrugs] Of course, you can't change a man's ego.

Billy : When I stopped responding, Bonnie called me a chicken and walked away.

Bonnie : [Shrugs] If you can't change an ego, you might as well challenge it.

Camilla : Thankfully, I convinced Daisy to stay.

Daisy : If it wasn't for Camilla, I would've left and never looked back.

Warren : By the time I found Bonnie, the power had just cut out.

Camilla : Thanks to my mom, we were fully stocked with supplies.

Eddie : I helped distribute the candles while everyone else ran around like headless chickens.

Bonnie : You know what, it was a pretty crazy night but if it wasn't for that night, we wouldn't have become Daisy Jones & The Six.

Graham : As soon as Karen started playing the piano, we all knew what was up.

Camilla : Bonnie started singing, Eddie picked up a guitar and next thing you know, everyone was clapping along.

Eddie : Obviously when Daisy started singing, Billy had to start singing too.

Warren : It was nice, you know? It was just like the good old days.

Karen : It was like we were able to share a part of our bond as a band with Daisy.

Billy : I made the decision to try. I was no chicken.