𝟑𝟑 | 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤

The band had a three week break before rehearsals started.

Daisy : I guess you could say we all went our separate ways.

Bonnie : Yeah, Warren woke me up one day and said he had something important to show me.

Warren : I blindfolded BonBon and drove her down to the docks.

Bonnie : [Smiles] Warren had chartered a boat to take us to Mexico.

Warren : A pre-wedding honeymoon never hurt anyone, right?

Bonnie : What happens in Mexico, stays in Mexico.

Warren : [Smiles] We had the best time and that's all you need to know.

Eddie : I stuck around Laurel Canyon, you know, incase anything happened.

Karen : That's interesting because Graham and I were also in Laurel Canyon and not once did we catch sight of Eddie.

Graham : Eddie must've been a busy man, if you catch my drift.

Billy : I stayed at home to work on the final details of the album. I spent hours looking through the photos from the photoshoot and none of them were right ... turns out Camilla had taken the perfect shot.

Camilla : The perfect shot for the album, the worst shot for our relationship.

Billy : Camilla had some concerns about my relationship with Daisy, but I assured her that there was nothing going on between us.

Camilla : I took his word for it. If we didn't have trust, we had nothing.

Billy : Everything was fine after that... until the Rolling Stone article was published.

Camilla : While I had my reservations about Daisy and Billy, I didn't want any bad blood between them. I told Billy to go and talk to her.

Billy : When I went to Daisy's place, she was gone.

Bonnie : Picture this ; you're after having the best time in Mexico with the love of your life, the sun, the beaches, the food, the whole thing, and then you get a call from Billy Dunne.

Warren : [Chuckles] Billy fucking Dunne.

Bonnie : I swear to god it was like being woken up by your alarm when you were having the best dream.

Warren : To be honest, we weren't really listening to him, but he said something about an article and Daisy disappearing.

Bonnie : [Shrugs] There comes a time in everyone's life when you have to make a decision between something you want to do and something you don't want to do, but you know you probably should.

Warren : Do we stay in Mexico for a few more days, or do we return to California to read an article and try to predict the actions of an unpredictable person?

Bonnie : Obviously we stayed in Mexico. A break is a break.

Warren : [Shrugs and laughs] There was nothing we could've possibly done to help anyways.

Graham : Daisy disappearing was one thing, but Warren and Bonnie? [Laughs].

Bonnie : It's not like they needed us for anything. The tracks basically mixed themselves.

Billy : Yeah, once the rest of us had mixed them.

Eddie : [Scoffs] Like we had any part in it.

Karen : Billy mixed the album by himself.

Graham : Billy did all of the mixing, from what I remember.

Bonnie : It was grand, we were back in time for rehearsals and that's all that mattered.

Graham : Daisy, on the other hand, did not show up for rehearsals.

Karen : None of us knew if she was coming back.

Daisy : I didn't know either.