"Because they hunt creatures like us.. to either kill or sell." Dreams feathered ears pinned back.
"Or well- like me at least." He didn't know wether to call George a creature or not.

"I see... please don't hurt the innocent on that ship..." George didn't exactly agree with dreams actions, but he's certainly not going to tell him no.
"And don't burn your feathers." He mumbled quietly.

"I've done this quite a few times, I'll be fine." Dream let out a small sigh.. a little frustrated.
"I apologize.. for my mood.. I'm just upset we couldn't sleep up there." He hit his mask.

"You have nothing to apologize for, but you should hurry..." George rested his hands on his lap, nodding his head faintly.
"Make sure your mask doesn't fall off." He knew Dream was most likely insecure more then the fact people would hunt him down.

"I know George, I'll be back." Dream adjusted his mask before he turned around.
"Please don't leave this room unless you need too.... I really don't want anything bad happening." He was more worried at the fact George could- leave with them and get hurt.

"I won't go anywhere.. I promise." George smiled.. nodding his head.
"You don't need to stress." He hummed..

Dream nodded his head... then with out another word- he left the room.

George frowned once Dream left... even though he never talked to Dream about it- he knew the blonde was a lot more caring but didn't know how to express it.. other then gifts and surprises.
"Be safe..." he glanced back at the window.

He kept on eye out the window... he will watch from afar.

Hopefully...

.: Dream POV :.

Dream ran his fingers through his hair as he walked out of his room... stressing out of his mind.
"Im really bad at this." He took a deep breath.
"I'll figure it out later.... I have more important things to deal with...."

The blonde soon stopped.. his gaze sorrowing as he grew sad.

"George is important too..." Dream took a deep breath.. concerned of everything going on.
"I should have been more clear about my words.." his feathered ears flattened.

He soon looked ahead, seeing Sapnap holding up glass bottles with a orange liquid in them...

Sapnap was too focused talking to someone else to notice Dream.

"Are they ready??" Dream made his way over, keeping his head held up high.
"I wanna get this done." He snapped briefly... adjusting his mask.

Sapnap and Wilbur both looked over... nodding there heads...

"Are you sure you want to do this captain...?" Wilbur spoke up, crossing his arms.
"It's.. dangerous-" he mumbled quietly.
"They have weapons this time- and we have practically nothing."

"We will be fine." Dream crossed his arms.
"I only want to spare us enough time to distract the ship so we can undock and get away." He flicked his wings... shaking his head.

Sapnap grew confused.
"Aren't we gonna burn it down?!" He held up the pots.

Dream wanted to say yes.. but he couldn't help but remember the sadden looked on George's face.
"We don't need to swoop down and attack them or burn the ship." He waved his hand.

Wilbur shrugged, looking over at Sapnap.
"I'll leave this too you guys.. my wings are still burnt from last time." He mumbled.

"Fine with me." Sapnap walked towards Dream... a little sad.
"I sent Karl and ponk to watch George." He hummed faintly.