A/N (PLEASE READ)

Hey, this is your warning. There are a couple.

1. The Main Warning!!

-This story contains heavy topics such as addiction, sexual assault, and mentions of self harm as well as the affects it is has on individuals and the people around them.  This is the main reason for the A/N. I do not want anyone to be surprised/ or affected by these topics. I know and understand the trauma and reaction it can have to even read about such topics so this is your warning.

2. Intensity/Physical and Mental

-If you are looking for an Outer Banks story that just simply adds a charter and story/plot line doesn't change much, this is not the story for you. Cassandra Routledge goes through a lot, physically and mentally. It still follows the hunt for the gold but adds to the plot of Rafe. So if you are a Rafe Cameron fan, just a warning, I make him even more devious in this story.

3. Intimate scenes

-There are some intimate scenes in this story. I do NOT write the actions involved in the intimate scenes but I do right the lead up to said scenes. A warning, the lead ups can AND are very spicy for a lesser mature audience. I add a side we do not see in some characters so I have taken the creative freedom to assume/imagine the actions and reactions said characters have....which leads me to my next warning.

4. Characters

-I do not hate any character in the Outer Banks story...at least not in season 1. (It's not that hard to guess who...here's a hint. They are in season 3.) I just intensify the actions and vibe I felt from each person.

-If you think something is out of Character, please let me know.

-This warning is mainly a warning about Rafe. Some people might not like what he does in this story.

I want to make this as blatantly obvious as it can be. I love Rafe. I think he is written and portrayed beautifully.  That is why he is a huge part of Casey's story. I loved writing him and the dynamic the two have...don't worry. There will be a second and third book and eventually it will calm down...sort of. ;)

———— Even thought I put Casey through complete hell, I am incredibly happy with her. I love her more than anything.

If you don't like her as a character for her actions/personality I do not blame you. She is definitely a wild one. All I ask is that you do not hate her for how it changes the story ————

That is all. Thank you and I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it! :)