Ophiuchus

Gemini immediately turned on his heels, exiting the roof. Scorpio huffed and ran after him.

"Just where do you think you're going?" Corvus asked, lightly waving his hand and just like that, with the blink an eye the rest of them disappeared, leaving the rooftop empty.

"What is this?" Aries fumed, looking at the ring around their wrist. She paused, joining the other as they scanned the dirty room.

Bones and dirt scattered all around and a bar in front of them. "Where is this?" Leo frowned, tightly grabbing the bar. "Corvus you bitch, what the hell is this dirty place?"

"Your new home," Corvus chuckled,  putting his hand through the space to caress Leo's cheeks. "Until you slowly die."

"Fuck you," the angry blonde scoffed, moving away from him.

"Those rings around your wrist will slowly drain your powers and when its done, it will drain your life."

"We didn't ask for an explanation, shut up," Virgo hissed, glaring daggers at Corvus's jolly expression.

"Thanks for all you help, kids. Now its time for a little family reunion," Corvus turned, facing the exit. "Uncle Corvy will be back soon, tally ho!"

The bunch watched as he disappeared, his footstep getting further way.

--------

"Gemini wait, I'm sorry," Scorpio pushed past the bustling people, who simply thought the dark clouds were a result of bad weather.

In search for where Gemini might be, she walked into an ally where a blonde slipped into.

"Gem. . .AHAHAH," Scorpio flinched when a pair of cold hands dragged her into the darkness, pinning her back against the wall.

"Be quiet."

"Get off me," Scorpio tried wiggling out of Gemini's grip but failed, letting out a sigh as she gave up of trying to break free. "Please. . .?"

"Told you I'm an alpha."

"Just shut up, I'm sor. . ." Scorpio's sentence was interject when Gemini firmly held her wrist, running out of the ally to the castle direction.

"We need to get the others out first, then we'll talk," Gemini grinned at Scorpio, still running ahead of her.

--------

The sound of metal clanging and grunts rang throughout the castle, Vela closed her eyes trying to calm her racing heart as she heard footstep approaching the throne room.

"Hey big sister, long time no see."

Vela immediately sent flying arrows at him, but these where all futile as he had created a shield around him that ratcheted back to her.

Some managing to penetrate her milky skin. Clearly any attack she sent would return back to her so the Queen waited for him to get closer to attack him directly.

"Where is big brother Orion? Running some errants for you?"

The closer he got, the more anxious she was. He had all twelve gem, she was clearly no match but like she had been thought all her life, she had to protect the realms or die trying.

"Sorry this wasn't the reunion you wanted, not that I really ca. . ."

Corvus swiftly dodged when a sword quickly glided towards his face, earning him a cut on the chin. "You wanted to kill me? Your baby brother? Where's the love."

"Shut up, you know nothing about lo. . ." Vela stopped talking, her eyes slowly moving towards the part where she felt a sharp pain.

She gulped, looking back at Corvus's face, her hands pressed against her chest which was bleeding after being stabbed. "Ophiuchus, you. . ."

"DON'T CALL MY NAME," Corvus yelled, closing his ears, his fingers tugging his black hair. "I fucking hate that name," he grunted, sending another blade into Vela, who crashed on the cold marble floor.

"Night Vivi, I'll be waiting for Ori."

Darkness.

-------

Pisces rose his head when the door slammed opened, Cor. . .uh. . .Ophiuchus walking towards them.

"What do you want?"

"Relax kids, I just came to say Hi," Ophiuchus chuckled at Taurus's question. "Don't worry about Gemini and Scorpio, I'll be bringing them soon."

The place was silent, the zodiacs looking away from their 'supposed mentor'. "I came to say thank you, I was just the useless Prince Ophiuchus without any skill."

At the mention of the familiar name they all turned their heads to him, making him to grin. "Shut up, he's dead," Sagittarius scoffed.

"You're so dumb, everything that happened didn't even get to your small heads."

"Shut up before I punch your face."

"Oh I'm so scared, what? You're gonna punch me with your baby hands?"

"Don't waste your time," Virgo gripped Sagittarius's shoulder, pulling him back.

Ophiuchus dusted his shirt, a smug look on his face. "I'm gonna go wake the titans now, wish me luck."

------------- ★ ° ★-------------

"And when we opened the door, Libra wasn't there."

Orion patted Libra's mom, waiting for her to wipe her tears. "He kidnapped my poor child, he can't stay away from home, he might die," she continued sobbing.

Orion quickly looked at Libra's sisters and back at his mother. "Ophiuchus you stupid bastard," he muttered under his breath before tilting his head to the side, speaking slowly to the lady.

"I'll look for a way to bring your son home safely, along with the other kidnapped victims."

--------------° • -💙- • °---------------

Dun dun dun²
Don't worry, all your questions will be answered as the chapters progress
Thank you for reading

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment
Thanks
Cya💚