Virgo what have you done

"I ship-" Gemini grinned before a coffee mug went flying to were he sat.

"Taurus, killing Gemini is my dream, don't ruin it" Scorpio said sitting down on the kitchen stool.

"No, it's mine" Aquarius who was probably sleep walking slurred before sitting next to Scorpio. "Please let me do it" she murmured trying to stay awake.

"Wow, so many of you want me so bad" Gemini smirked flipping the pancakes he was making.

"Your level of idiocy surprises me" Scorpio snarled frowning at the guy who was winking.

Cancer who was tiredly descending the stairs looked at the chaos and spoke. "Can't believe I woke up to Gemini's attempted murder. . .again"

"Honestly I'm disappointed but not surprise" Leo put in patting her hair. "By the way, you look lovely today. . .as always"

Cancer blushed ruffling his messy pink hair. ''Um. . .thanks, never knew you saw me that way "

"Who was talking about you" Leo's brow shot up in surprise. "I'm talking about my majestic self"

The others started laughing and muttering Cancer's words.

"Don't worry Cancer I think you look good" Taurus being the caring mother-like figure smiled at him.

"Wow, cheating on Sagittarius" Gemini gasped placing his hands on his chest.

"Don't worry I got it" Cancer assured freezing Gemini's mouth.

"Ah, nothing like waking up to you kids arguing" Corvus stretched yawning loudly.

"Dude, why are you moaning?" Cancer raised a brow at him in disgust.

"It's called yawning you horny fuck" Corvus shot back at him.

"Can we keep this pg13 please and also Corvus is our mentor please respect him" Virgo sighed rubbing her temples having to wake up everyday to the same argument.

"Oh so its your turn to simp for Corvus Virgo, I'm disappointed but not surprise" Gemini snickered pointing the spatula at her.

"I will hit Gemini junior with a baseball bat so hard you won't be able to make Gemini juniors" Virgo seethed literally flying down the stairs.

"Whatever happened to pg13?" Scorpio rolled her eyes as Taurus and Aquarius chuckled.

"What have I done to deserve this?" Corvus sighed as Leo and cancer snickered behind him.

"You exist and that's enough" Sagittarius popped out of nowhere.

*----*----*----*

      "How about we have a blood thirsty battle and fight to the death?" Aquarius suggested sitting on a rock which Taurus had provided.

"A simple competition would be nice?" Libra said as a worried frown creased his face. "Right?"

"I don't mean to be the wet blanket but Libra is right" Virgo affirmed crossing her arms as the others if we are not counting Aries agreed.

"I don't know Aquarius's idea kinda sou. . ."

"No" Taurus said cutting Aries off.

"Remind me why we want to fight against ourselves, aren't we friends?" Pisces pointed out looking so confused.

"Oh my gosh, so cute" Leo beamed with a bright smile as Pisces smiled back.

"Don't bother buddy, she's talking about herself" Cancer patted Pisces's back glaring at Leo.

"No, I'm talking about my baby" she looked at Pisces who began blushing.

"Oh no, she's playing that card" Scorpio shook her head.

"Guys we're derailing on the plan" Aries called their attention back by clapping.

"Call me a train the way I'd be railing you" Sagittarius winked at her making her cringe.

"That made no sense, also what the fuck" Capricorn the silent guy jeered from the back with a scrawl on his face.

"Oh my gosh he spoke, my brain is literally shutting down right now I'M SCREAMING OMG" Aquarius yelled fanning herself.

"Well that was overly dramatic" Gemini rolled his eyes feeling angry about Aquarius's reaction.

"Notice how he spoke because of you?" Leo whispered nudging Aries.

"Oh lord please don't" she blushed. "And to answer Pisces's question, we just wanna see how far we've gotten" Aries changed the subject.

"Ooh a blood thirsty battle of you fighting to the death" Corvus walked into the training court with a grin. "That's gotta be fun"

"I know right, oh my gosh marry me right now" Aquarius chirped.

"And that's our mentor" Virgo sighed in disappointment. "Why are you late?"

"You guys are just early"

"Why are you never here to train us?"

"Urg. . .don't sass me Virgo"

"We have been training by ourselves without even knowing what we are doing"

"You want me to train you?"

"Please do, put us on track"

The others simply watched as they bickered muttering on as the event continued.

"Fine, I have been rather lazy and careless" Corvus stretched again. "First physical training, the more fit and able you are the more you can channel your energy into your powers, so let's start off simple. . .fifty pushups"

Everyone grunted in frustration. "Thanks a lot Virgo" Taurus murmured tiredly looking around.

"I take back what I said about marrying me" Aquarius wailed.
"Uh. . .what about us girls? We should do twenty five or ten?"

"No, no, here there's gender equality, so equal treatment" Corvus smiled assembling the lazy teens that he was so unfortunate to train.

"Virgo what have you done?" Gemini cried.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Talk about writer's block
I'm trying okay  😭

Anyways pls vote and comment your thoughts, cause what's a story without feedbacks 😏

Happy Valentine 💕

Cya < 💙