We've been kidnapped

Feel free to comment and share any idea.

The room

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"who's the kid?" Aries looked at Cancer who was whimpering in his sleep, curled into a cute ball

"who's the kid?" Aries looked at Cancer who was whimpering in his sleep, curled into a cute ball.

"Don't ask me ass face," Gemini shrugged still looking around the mysterious place, his brown eyes fixed on the green couches.

"Instead of trying to figure out who Sleeping Beauty is......try figuring out where the fuck is this place," Virgo sassed, raking stray hairs away from her pale face.

"uuhh Sleeping Beauty, does that mean you like him?" Gemini cooed, smiling at the disgusted girl.

"No, I only just met the guy," Virgo seethed, moving way from him.

"Can you just be quiet while I think how the fuck I got here?" Leo yelled taking hair out of her face, anxiously paving around.

"Just chill, the answer will come in time," Taurus swung her hand nonchalantly, resting on the couch.

"Doesn't it bother you that you're in a strange room without an exit with eleven strangers?" Pisces lifted a brow at her, fiddling with the strings of his baby blue hoodie, his voice soft.

"Sorry I kept you guys waiting. . .I was having breakfast," A man a bit older than them said as he stretched, gracefully descending a flight of stairs.

"Who are you?" Leo rushed over to where he stood, furiously glaring at him.

"Slow down lioness" The man chuckled, the sound annoying them more. "I'll explain everything as soon as Sleeping Beauty wakes up."

"Well I'm not patient enough," Aries snarled, she turned on her heels, kicking Cancer. "get up."

"Clearly he's not gonna wake up like that," Sagittarius said, picking up a fluffy blue pillow.

He tiptoed silently to the where Cancer laid, pressing the pillow against his face.

Aquarius erupted into fits of laughter, seeing the look on Cancer's sleepy face as he gasped for air.

"Who fucking pressed my head with a pillow? Cancer growled, looking at Sagittarius, who still clung onto the pillow.

"Get up, you've been kidnapped," Scorpio deadpanned, arms crossed, an unreadable look on her face.

"By you?" Cancer wore a smug look, smirking at the cringing  female.

"You're useless, I couldn't possibly kidnapped someone like you,"Scorpio's words slapped the pink haired male, and the laughter made it worse.

"Great, I am your mentor, You can call me Master Corvus," Corvus prelected, growing impatient, they all stared at him before Libra spoke up.

"You seem too young to be a mentor."

"Okay, I fell asleep and woke up somewhere else just for you to tell me you're my mentor?" Leo gripped with anger, letting go of the only sanity she was holding on tight to.

"Let's be reasonable and give him time to explain," Virgo sighed, rubbing her temples, trying to make sense of what was happening.

"Thanks Virgo," Corvus smiled.

"You're welc.....WAIT how did you know my name?" Virgo stepped back.
Her brows furrowing.

"I know all your names," Corvus calmly said.

"Prove it, what's my name?" Gemini smirked.

"Gemini," Corvus pointed at gasping Gemini. "And the silent guy over there is Capricorn," he added.

"Were you stalking us?" Capricorn said in a low voice, his cold gaze darting on Corvus.

"No, maybe.....but it's my job to look after you," Corvus spoke up, breaking out of his stutter.

"I'm not a child," Pisces wailed.

"You're right you....are.....the...Zodiacs" Corvus elaborated.

"Why are you saying it like that?" Gemini pointed at Corvus who was in a hero pose.

"Gemini please don't interrupt me" Corvus sighed.

Corvus

Corvus

Age: 25

Power: ----

Quote: be quiet for just a second Gemini
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry I promise more longer chapters
Thanks so much for reading
Let me know what you think.

Please vote and comment.