Suicide mission (final gem)

Gemini's pov

"Ayo pieces, give me a sick beat

"Ayo pieces, give me a sick beat."

"For goodness sake it's Pisces," The brunette rolled his eyes, proceeding to beatbox.

"Yo, aye, yeet, skrrt, let's go," Taurus was totally face palming the second I started, taking faster steps to get away from Pisces and I.

"On our way to meet the devil,
This is where we're gon die
She's cold and pure evil
You can see it in her eye."

"You mean eyes?"

"Whatever," I shrugged off Taurus question, continuing with my little song.

"Its the day we all dread
I just had my last bread
Now its. . ."

"Enough, please shut up, both of you," Taurus snapped, turning to both Pisces and I.

The male beside me let out a small whine, his lips forming into a pout.

"Let me have fun before I die," I sighed, ruffling my blonde hair. Taurus scoffed, focusing on the track once more.

We were on our way to die.

Ehem, cough, cough.

I mean we were on our way to retrieve the twelfth gem, the tiger's eye. For some reason I don't really like that name.

But who am I to complain?

Sure finding the other gems were fun, there were some ups and downs but at least no one died.

"How long til we get to Vela's castle?" Pisces asked, looking at me for the answer. Since the last gem was mine.

And my gem had to in Vela's castle, right in the enemy territory. Lucky me, woohoo!

See what I said about dying? This is clearly a suicide mission.

"Just several kilometers to our deaths pieces."

My grin was interrupted when Taurus whacked my shoulder with her incredibly strong hand. "Stop saying death," she growled, clearly displeased.

"To our demise," I corrected myself, walking closer to Taurus's angry face. "Are you happy princess?"

"Oh my fuck, just shut up."

Annoying people is fun, I should start a company, hire people who likes being annoying and call it 'Annoying ass association'.

"Annoying ass association?" Pieces irked a brow, his expression was just as vague as Taurus. "Stop thinking out loud bro."

"Did I say that out loud?" I gave a little sheepish grin, sorta embarrassed about the situation.

"I wonder what goes on in that head of yours."

"You, baby girl."

"Flirt with me again if you wish to die."

"So feisty, me likey," I smirked, wiggling my brows. I felt Pieces's hand smack against my lips preventing me from speaking.

"I'm sorry Taurus," he quickly apologized, tightening his grip. "Shut up man," pieces whispered to me, before letting go.

"Okay pieces. . ."

"Pisces, its fucking Pisces. P.I.S.C.E.S, get it fucking right, just one damn time."

"Don't swear kid, you're too adorable for that," I patted pie. . .I mean Pisces's head. He was shorter than me so it was easy.

"I'm not a kid, right Taur. . .us,  Taurus?" Pi. . .sces turned around, searching for the girl who was no longer on sight.

After walking the deserted road Corvus had recommended, we were finally behind the huge castle wall he had mentioned.

He claimed that within this wall stood the castle and had given us instructions about how to find the secret passage.

My remaining braincells could only think of one thing, how does he know about this? Don't question it Gemini, just concentrate on finding Taurus.

"Tauri, where are you?" Pisces whisper shouted, trying not to make much of a sound.

"No bro, you gotta access dominance," I interjected, clearing my throat. "Hey Taurus, get over here kitten, daddy is getting angry."

"What the- stop it, get some help,"

Before I could retort to Pisces's statement, I felt a whack on my head. "The fuck you called a kitten?"

Taurus stood behind me, a frown on her face, that soon turned into a shocked expression, her jaws dropped and her eyes widen.

"Put your hands up and slowly turn around."

The man's voice was really deep and the other men beside him also looked angry as well. They were all in uniforms with the royal crest on it.

"We're taking you to Queen Vela."

Oh shit!

----------------• ° -💚- ° •---------------

Guess who disappeared for a week and then showed up with a trashy chapter
ME!!!

ANYWAYS HI, HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?
PLS VOTE AND COMMENT
THANKS
I FORGOT TO TURN OFF CAP LOCKS 😭😭
WE ROLLIN WITH IT
CYA 💙