I'm the bad guy

Corvus used his watch to deactivate the rings around Pisces and Taurus's wrist, the moment they arrived at a small workspace.

It was covered with dust and pieces of trash papers littered everywhere, the tools and equipment scattered all around.

Corvus opened a drawer and brought out a large book, blowing the dust off it.

"How do you know this place?"

Corvus head shot up, a perplexed look on his face as she stared at Capricorn who had questioned him. He chuckled, proceeding to flip through the pages of the ancient book.

"I was once in the council of Vela, that how I found out about her evil plan."

Virgo scoffed at his answer. "What other evil plan? She have drowned the entire realm with her dark power and forced everything under her control, what else is left?"

"The titans."

"The tightens?" Sagittarius mused, earning confused glared from everyone.

"Here," Corvus pointed at the page he was searching for, urging all of them to take a look.

The titans are four ancient creature of each element, that only heed the commands of whoever holds the gems. They are as tall as a skyscraper and unstoppable, whoever controls them control ultimate power.

"That's what she's after, she's gonna tear the realms down and build an empire of her own, one where she is the only supreme."

"That's why we need every gem away from her," Scorpio muttered.

--------

Gemini slowly took the gem away from the stone platform.

"Don't worry, no one can take it away from you," Vela voiced, standing behind the fretting boy

"Don't worry, no one can take it away from you," Vela voiced, standing behind the fretting boy. "Only the zodiac who owns the gem can hold it."

"But Corvus holds them too, why?" Gemini turned to her, a questioning look on his face.

"Because you guys gave it to him willingly," she retorted, walking along side with Gemini as the existed the ancient chamber. "That's when someone else can hold it, when the zodiac freely gives it to them, other than that. . ."

"They can't hold it," The blonde completed her sentence.

"You did the right thing."

Gemini gulped when he heard the words escape her lips. "Be safe," Queen Vela added, tucking some stray hair behind Gemini's ear.

She had sent him to keep the gem away from his other zodiacs and Corvus no matter what.

He was to return the gem to an ancient cave where Corvus can never enter, until she had all the gem under her custody.

Gemini nodded, shape shifting into someone random he had spotted on their way here, to avoid them noticing him. "I will," he bowed before leaving.

--------

"I can track him no matter where he goes," Corvus turned on his watch, staring at the yellow dot that marked where Gemini is.

"This plan is ridiculous," Scorpio scoffed, looking down at the Gemini, whom they had been following. "And its not going to work."

Aries laughed at her expressed, leaning closer to the edge of the roof. "Gemini likes you, of course its gonna work."

"Disgusting," Scorpio muttered under her breath.

"He may flirt when other girls, but from his heartbeats when he's around you, yeah its different." Corvus had explained how he keeps track with all of their health and activity, but still couldn't find out about Gemini going rogue.

"Its scary how you watch us."

"Don't speak before I expose who you like."

Capricorn rolled his eyes, looking away from Corvus back to Gemini.

"Now."

-------

Libra opened a portal just the right distance away from Gemini, giving Scorpio the proper spot to wait for him.

"Gemini."

Gemini froze when he heard his name, blinking a couple of times at the figure in front of him. "Scorp, what are you doing he. . ."

"It doesn't matter, just come with me," she grabbed his wrist, pulling him into a secluded ally.

"What are we. . ."

"Listen, Corvus isn't who we thought he was, he got the others, but Libra manage to teleport me here before. . ."

"Before what?" Gemini tilted his head at Scorpio's sudden stop.

"You got your gem?"

"I do."

"You sure? Where?"

Gemini took out the tiger's eye, pointing it at Scorpio. "You can come with me," he offered, staring at her hesitant eyes.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?" Gemini's brows knitted, before he could comprehend her silence, Scorpio pulled his shirt, dragging him closer to her, pressing both their lips into a kiss.

Gemini's eyes slowly batted shut as he kissed her back. He was now hers, vulnerable. He couldn't trace any form of danger, letting go of his guard, slipping into the hands of lust.

And that's when Scorpio smirked, able to get the gem away from him. A portal opened just behind her and she rushed in.

"Scorpio?" Gemini's voice broke into a whisper, the quietest he has ever been. He quickly spotted the rest of them on a roof.

Climbing the ladder as fast as he could, he still couldn't make it. He handed the gem to Scorpio, she could had it to whoever she wants, that being Corvus.

Gemini panted, looking at Corvus as he smirked, holding the gem up for him to see.

"Your friends are such fools," Corvus chuckled, taking steps away from them. "Fools I say."

"What?" Cancer grunted, snapping his head from Gemini to Corvus.

A cocky smirk played on Corvus's lips, dark clouds gathering in the sky, forming darkness. "Vela is not the bad person, no, my sister is just trying to protect the gems, to keep it away from me, I'm the bad guy."

---------------• ° -💙- ° •--------------

Dun, dun, dun?
Poor Zodiacs

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment you thoughts
Thanks
Cya. . .in the next chapter 💚