Android

"For the last time, no one is allowed near the building" A tall buff man told off the trio.

"But-" Virgo stepped up.

"No, buts, leave" He cut her off.

"Butts" Gemini giggled, before composing himself.

Scorpio saw a group of people dressed up in white and then an old man instructing them. "Sorry for the misunderstanding" she bowed. "We'll be leaving now" Scorpio pulled Virgo and Gemini out.

They got into a café, ordered something, Virgo and Gemini still very perplexed. "Care to explain?" Virgo uttered, sitting alone on the other side.

"If only Libra was here" Gemini sighed, playing with his tea. "He could've created a portal right where we want it"

"No, this city is totally controlled, one entrance one exit, if any power creating an entrance was made, they'd know and BAM!! we're caught" Virgo
explained.

"I'm beginning to hate this city" Gemini huffed, pushing his tea aside.

"Guys listen, we can disguise ourselves, y'all saw those people right?" Scorpio whispered.

"There are literally hundred of people between here and the building" Virgo deadpanned. "Be more specific" 

"They were dressed in white, like lab coats and there's this old man"

"I saw them" Gemini recalled, snapping his fingers.

"Good, can you shape shift into him?" Scorpio cocked a brow, turning her neck to face him.

Gemini scoffed. "Obviously"

"Great, all we need are lab coats, glasses and. . ."

"Excuse me" A high pitched voice interrupted Virgo. Scorpio immediately recognised the voice and looked up. "Can I sit with you?"

"No, go sit somewhere else" Virgo waved her hand in dismay, turning her attention back to Gemini and Scorpio.

The girl shrugged and sat on the next table.

"That's the girl who wanted us to halt the booth for her" Scorpio clicked her tongue.

"Forget that, let's go science shopping" Gemini got  up, stretching his limps.

--------

Virgo, Scorpio and Gemini successfully got inside the building dressed in white lab coats.

Gemini shape shifted into the old man leading the way. The other workers who passed bowed and greet him each turn he took. "Y'all see that? They love me" Gemini grinned, sweeping his shoulder.

"Be quiet old man" Scorpio growled lowly and Virgo chuckled.

They got into the elevator that took them to the top floor. "That's where the signal is coming from" Virgo whispered, as the door opened.

The three gasped when they saw the girl from the café playing with the Peridot in her hand. "Hi" she grinned.

"I knew you were following us" Scorpio pointed an accusing finger.

This mission was clearly planned out, no mistakes, no setbacks and now there's this unexpected person in front of them.

"Yes Scorpio, I was" She held the gem up, kissing it. "If you're wondering how I got here, I'm an android, so I'm a clean energy, I can disappear anywhere without being traced"

"Nobody asked, but thank you for that irrelevant explanation" Virgo snapped, taking a step forward. "Give us the gem, socket"

"What? No it's mine, I had to wait for those boring men to tamper with it first" she pouted, hugging it.

"Sucks to be you" Gemini jested, walking closer to her.

"Mine" she grunted, lifting her hand up, which immediately sent three electric beams at us. The Android was about to fly off when Scorpio's chain wrapped around her legs, crashing her flight. "I see how it is"  she growled, shoving the gem into her body. "You have to destroy me to get it"

"Easy" Gemini shrugged, bringing out a gun like metal.

"Where on earth did you get that?" Virgo frowned.

"Perks of being an old man" he grinned, shooting it at the Android who absorbed it.

Scorpio wrapped her chain around her entire body, drilling the arrow into her metal body.

Self destruct mode activated!

Gemini and Virgo flinched hearing those words. "Its gonna exploded" Gemini fretted, stepping back.

The lights in the room started flashing red, an alarm wailing. "Gemini, get Scorpio out of here" Virgo warned, before flying  towards the Android.

Virgo wrapped her arms around her waist, lifting her up. She flew out the balcony, speeding as fast as she could towards the sea.

Scorpio and Gemini exited the room, running to the roof, that was the only place without security. "How do we get down?" Scorpio panted, looking down, her head spinning.

Gemini turned and saw a flying bike. "Sweet!" Gemini exclaimed, pulling Scorpio over to it. They both got on top, and Scorpio wrapped her arms around Gemini, shutting her eyes tight. "Don't ride too fast" she croaked.

"Maybe I won't" Gemini chuckled.

---
Virgo flew as fast as she could earning stares from the people below her. The Android getting hotter. "Stupid fucking thing"  she muttered, getting close to the sea.

The Android exploded, pieces falling into the sea, Virgo spotted a green dim light, as quickly as she could she caught it, placing it inside a bag Corvus said was untraceable.

"What's up Chica" Gemini winked.

"Sup V" Scorpio who was still holding onto Gemini, smiled.

"Hi, let's leave this city and become untraceable" Virgo waved back.

-_-_-👑-_-_-

"We've lost contact with the Android, your majesty"

"Excellent, step one, completed" Vela gave a sly smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I'm so exhausted lately

Anyways hi, how are you?

Pls vote and comment your thoughts

Cya! 💙