Intellectual Conversations

"Ahhhh, this is the life" Aquarius sighed, her eyes closed as she sat in the jacuzzi,  along with Libra and Cancer.

They had just returned from the mission and this was a way to relax themselves.

"I thought by he time we got back, Gemini would had gone back to uh. . ." Libra paused, thinking of the right word to use. "Normal?"

"He was anything but normal" Cancer snickered, taking his head out of the water. "Him being normal is not normal and him being not normal is normal"

"I just lost a hundred and twenty brain cells after you said that'' Aquarius deadpanned, giving Cancer a disappointed look.

"I feel like I've offended you some how? Why are you being mean towards me lately?" Cancer queried, irking a brow at Aquarius who scoffed.

"I'm gonna go sleep my eyes in" Libra yawned, getting out, his hair dripping wet.

Aquarius also stood up, going after him. "Count me in, I don't wanna be left alone with Tincan over here"

"Sweet, now I have this territory all to myself" Cancer sighed, burying himself deeper.

--------

"I miss threatening Gemini about how I'm gonna kill him" Scorpio huffed, using a finger to play with her hoodie strings.

"I know what might work" Taurus beamed, getting up from the kitchen stool.

"If you say a punch, I'll turn you over to Vela's army" Virgo sneered, wiping the wet dishes, an apron around her waist.

"Never. . .mind then" Taurus faltered, sitting back down.

"He's bound to comeback to his senses sooner or later, right?" Virgo hummed, shoving the plates into the cabinet. "Shhh, here he comes" she shushed the girls, acting casual.

"Hi" Gemini greeted with a smile, walking over to the fridge, taking out a yogurt. Scorpio, Taurus and Virgo watched with careful eyes if he was gonna make any move.

"Well fuck" Taurus exclaimed as he left acting like a gentleman.

"We can always threaten to kill Sagittarius? I mean if anyone else is in?" Scorpio suggested, shrugging her shoulders.

-------
Two days later. . .

  Corvus had barely come out of his room in days. He was locked away looking for any detail about the next gem.

Leo sat under the oak tree, using her power to slow down falling leaves as they drop from the tree. She loved the fact that she had the ability to alter gravity.

"Hey Lee" Aries chimed, calling for Leo's attention. "Remember when Libra thought you were gonna fail your training?" She laughed, her hand covering her mouth.

"Aww, he's so sweet" Leo smiled, recalling when her obstacle course was created.

Corvus had made her try to stop a meteoroid from crashing into a small town, she had to use her sonic waved to slow it down and lead it to a secluded place away from people.

"That thing was heavy as fuck" Leo panted, just remembering the weight she had to hold.

"Not gonna lie, I was scared myself" Aries admitted, chuckling lowly.

Leo's smile disappeared when she saw Sagittarius coming their way. "What does he want now?" She scoffed.

"Okay so, I may or may not have accidentally burnt down a tree while trying to make a fire" Sagittarius announced, panting heavily from running.

"Why were you starting a fire, dumbass?" Aries question, paying very little attention to him.

"I was trying to test my hand speed by rubbing two sticks against each other"

"Lemme guess, you stood close to a tree?" Leo rolled her eyes, crossing her arms.

"Well, in my defense. . ." Sagittarius started, both  Leo and Aries looked at themselves disappointed before walking out.

"Guys??"

--------

"So is orange orange or is orange orange?" Pisces grinned, waiting for his reply.

"Is this the important thing you wanted to say?" Capricorn deadpanned, his hand leaning on the door frame.

"Yes, just give me an answer" Pisces insisted.

Capricorn heaved a long sigh. "The fruit is the color orange" he retorted.

"Huh?" Pisces tilted his head, furrowing his brow.

Capricorn huffed his cheeks before answering again. "The fruit got its color from the color, understand?"

"Oh? I thought the color got its color from the fruit?"

"Wait, I just confused myself, actually the creators of the color got the color from the fruit?" Capricorn tried his best to remain sane.

"So the fruit came before the color? Like the chicken came before the egg?" Pisces asked again, jumbling up the situation.

"Wait what?"

"Say what?"

"What?"

"Please stop, my head is spinning"

"Are you guys done with that IQ reducing conversation?" Gemini who was watching the painful display, interrupted them. "Corvus wants to see everyone"

"Okay" Capricorn shrugged, walking ahead of them.

"I called cause. . ."

"You need a makeover so you don't look like a madman?" Sagittarius rudely interrupted Corvus.

"Or you need help getting a hair cut?" Cancer said, who Libra just woke up from  the jacuzzi, a towel around his thin waist.

"You can't find where you kept your shaving cream? Cause you really need a shave right now" Aquarius joined in, smirking at her statement.

"Please, stop bullying me" Corvus wailed. "I barely ate these past few days"

"Lol, sucks to be you" Taurus chuckled.

"I've found the trace of the next gem" Corvus rushed, before they could say another word.

👑-°-°-°-👑

Vela sat humming as she tapped her fingers on the handle of the thrown, her golden ring gleaming. A general whispering to her. "I see" she muttered, clearly not bothered by the news she had just received. "So the pearl is now in their possession"

The general nodded. "Quite so, but we can't track it as long as Corvus is with it"

"Interesting, I see my useless brother hasn't located them yet" Vela smiled, slowly. "Send the Android"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Yep, I added Leo's training, hope it was okay.

Anyways poor Capricorn, Pisces and maybe Gemini's brain after that Conversation 😭

Pls vote and comment your thoughts

Cya 💋