The two powers thing and the lazy mentor

"The two powers thing" Corvus began as he looked at the confused people around him "Your main power is the power you can use anytime"

"And what about the sub" Virgo asked as Corvus stopped talking.

"The sub is a power that comes as a power up.....and it also comes when desperately needed"

"So....um I have a question sir" Libra raised his hands up "Why didn't we know we have powers"

"Yeah that's so true why haven't we" Aries pout as crossed her hand.

Corvus took a seat and sighed " isn't it too obvious....your powers were kept secret go avoid people to attack when you were young and defenseless"

"In that case this bozo here shouldn't have his" Scorpio pointed at Gemini who frowned at her comment.

"You get angry" Taurus gasped "I've never seen you angry..... I know I just met you but still" she smiled at Gemini.

"There are many things about me you don't know" Gemini winked at her.

Aries face palmed herself as she shook her head "my gosh he even flirts"  she comment archly as the others laughed.

"You guys don't seem very focused......you don't know the danger ahead" Corvus said as he got up "by now Vela knows your powers are activated"

"Yeah I think I got the message when I heard Vela" Sagittarius blurted.

"You all should follow me" Corvus ordered.

He walked to the edge to the room and a door opened.

"Wait....no wonder I couldn't find the exist" Cancer realised as he clicked his tongue.

"Where are you taking us" Leo asked
"I hope there's a mirror there, I haven't seen myself in a while"

"What are you mirror-master-2000" Sagittarius chuckled.

"Can it redhead" she growled.

"To answer Leo's question,  I'm taking you to the training court.....so basically I'm giving you a tour" Corvus said before they went out.

The bright light made them wince, their eyes finally adjusted and they could see the great, wide and beautiful courtyard in front of them.

"This is the courtyard and blah blah blah" Corvus nonchalantly swung his hands

"That's not very tour-guide-ful you" Pisces groaned.

"I can't introduce you to plants and things now can I"

"Makes sense" Taurus shrugged.

"And that over there is the training court.....but I'm not going to show you today, next your rooms" Corvus said as he got in while the others followed him.