Even in the halls you could still hear the fans' noises and the speakers. The girls were almost done. I got a few waves from staff there, I sorta forgot I was famous.

I went into the bathroom, and the cheering and screaming got louder and louder. I thought this was just normal though.

Chaewon's POV

"THIS IS AWESOOOME!!" Eunchae screamed over the crowd.

Cheolie just had his hood up, smiling and bopping his head. A true introvert at heart. He seemed to really be enjoying it.

The noises around us rang even louder when they finished their final song and waved to the fans.

"YEAAAAHHH!!!" I cheered.

A guy appeared from backstage. He cupped Haerin's face. I looked at Cheolie and his face changed.

"Is that Haruto?" I asked, and he nodded.

"Damnn, he's handsome," Eunchae teased, and I smacked her in the arm.

Haruto then kissed Haerin in front of everybody, and the cheers roared louder.

I can't imagine what it would be like to see the one you love being made public with another person.

"HEY!! WHATS HE DOING?" I yelled.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Cheol shouted.

"Don't! That's not your girlfriend anymore!!" Eunchae yelled.

"NAH!! GO KICK HIS ASS!!" I screamed.

I slapped him on the back and Cheol walked over to the front and tried to climb up on stage, but security pulled him down.

"What's going on there?!" A fan next to me yelled.

"You don't remember him? That's Kim Cheol!" Another yelled.

Cheolie was halfway, and security was literally tugging at his legs now.

"LET GO!!" He shouted.

The fans went wild seeing this all happen. I looked on stage to see Haruto straight up laughing at him. I think Cheolie saw it too.

He let himself come back down, and dropped the security.

He climbed on to stage and started fighting Haruto. Haruto's got fancy kicks, that's all.

"What's wrong? Why you mad?" Haruto teased over his microphone.

The teasing was ended when Cheol sent a fist right into his nose. And bam! Onto the floor.

Some fans cheered, some fans screamed and some fans went absolutely mad.

Haerin's POV

I felt all embarrassed after kissing in-front of everyone. And the fact Haruto would stand up to someone like Cheolie...

The pressuring and lightheaded feeling returned again.