"So, what is troubeling you F/L?" 

"Nothing and everything" 

"You know what you need? Weed." She just nodded, letting out a laugh. 

"You see, first I didn't care, I just wanted my money. But I kinda like you F/L." 

Y/n smiled at him. "I knew you had a soft spot in you." 

"If you tell anyone, I will kill you." They started laughing. Someone knocked on the door. 

"Wait here." Barry told her, getting his gun and walking outside. 

"Yo country club? What are you doing here? You brought me my money?" 

"Yeah yeah, I'll get it to you. You got my shit?" Y/n walked to the door, listening to their conversation. 

"I thought you got clean." 

"Yeah, yeah I did bro, just had few shitty days." Rafe was biting his nails, shivering and was looking very distracted, he didn't even noticed y/n leaning to the door frame. Barry was looking at him then turning his eyes to y/n. Rafe followed his gaze, seeing the love of his life standing there, staring back at him. He turned back to Barry. "You got it or not." 

"Yeah, yeah." Barry tossed little bag filled with white powder at him, Rafe gave him money. Instantly he sat down, started making his lines, acting like y/n was not even there.

"Okay, I'm out of here." Y/n said, leaving. Rafe waited when she was gone and then said. "Also I need a gun." 

"Yo yo, so country club needs a gun? You are a big bad killer now?" Barry was mocking him.

 "Stop messing with me, not right now." 

"Why?" 

"John B is back." 

"John B is dead."

"No man, saw him in Nassau, and Kelce saw him buying beer. I'm telling you he's back."

"Shit!"

"Yeah. At this point, it's just me, or him do you understand me? If we are going into this, we need to do this properly."

"You don't need a gun, you need a fucking arsenal."

...

When she got home, there was a party going, the group was drinking in the hot tub, dancing, singing, they were happy. She missed them, but she was way too stubborn to go there first. Instead she went inside, took a shower and washed her hair. Just as she was getting out she heard a someone yelling and arguing outside. 

She stopped for a second. "Shit, is that Rafe and Barry?" she mumbled to herself. 

Y/n put top and shorts on, then running outside, just as she walked to the back porch she had to get down on the floor quickly, because Rafe started shooting from his gun. Barry quickly grabbed him, taking the gun from him. Y/n ran toward him, turning his face and slapping him.

 "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" 

"Where is your brother?" 

"It's not any of your fucking business where is my brother! Now pull yourself together and get the fuck out of here!" She yelled at him, pushing him away. 

"She's right Rafe, we gotta go, we don't want to go to jail. Come on, come on!"Rafe gave her one last look and then ran away with Barry.

"Jesus fucking crist, I'm done with this bullshit!" Y/n yelled, sitting to the ground. 

She almost caught another heart attact when someone jumped right next to her. "Jesus JJ." She told him, holding her cheast. "Sorry." 

"Y/n are you alright?" John B walked towards her. "Yeah, are you?" John B just nodded.  

"Why are you still with him? You see how he acts! He's a psycho!" JJ couldn't hold it in anymore. 

"He's good in bed, why do you care?"

"Ew." Both Sarah and John B said at the same time.

"Because I care about you!" 

"But you ditched me JJ! You promised you wouldn't and then you left me!"

"And it was the dumbest thing I could've done, I know that now!" He walked to her, cupped her face with his palms, looking into Y/n's eyes. "Please, just let him go. He doesn't deserve you. And I bet I make you scream my name louder than him." He said with smirk. 

"Ew." John B said again. 

"JJ I need time, I can't just jump from him to you. I need to sort things out with Rafe." 

"Okay, but I'll be here okay? I'm not going anywhere this time." He kissed her forehead just to let her know he means it.