facing her

24TH MAY 2021

I hadn't spoken to demi since our little argument yesterday, and now I was facing her for her RAW women's championship. Liv would accompany me to the ring and she was so kind too lend me some of her gear. I had already done my makeup and my hair was self explanatory, so now I was ready. 

Celeste gear and makeup:

Liv:

Liv:

We sat together in gorilla for a bit where I felt a certain someone staring at me

We sat together in gorilla for a bit where I felt a certain someone staring at me. I chose to ignore it for now; allow my annoyance to build and take it out on her in the ring. Eventually though I was called over to perform my intro. Game time. I walked out; dancing with liv down to the ring and posing on the apron with my tag partner. I stepped into the ring and Liv stayed on the apron while I took my title from around my waist and passed it to her. My music came to a close and I jumped back and forth, waiting for...

THIS IS MY BRUTALITY!!!!!

I watched as my opponent,  and in ring sworn enemy, made her way towards me, performing her signature stomp on the stage before making her way towards the apron. She kissed her teeth at Liv and glimpsed at my before posing with her title, then she go it the ring and walked right up to me so we were toe to toe with each other, she was giggling to herself at the height difference between us two and I knew she was thinking she could beat me with ease, which may be true, but I was going to give it my best shot. We were separated by the referee and the announcement was made. "The following contest, scheduled for one fall, is for the RAW Women's Championship! Introducing first, accompanied to the ring by Liv Morgan, She is one half of the WWE Women's Tag Team Champions, The scarlet Witch, CELESTE!!!" I spun around and shook my shoulders, earning a cheer from the crowd. "And her opponent, from Adelaide South Australia, She is the RAW Women's Champion, RHEAAAA RIIIIPLEYYYY!!!" the nightmare tapped the ground twice and pulled her title into the air, which also earned a cheer, it seemed that the audience wasn't biased tonight, which would make things a bit more interesting. She handed her belt to the ref and we took our starting positions while he held the title into the air. After making sure we were both ready, the bell was called and this match was on.

we began to circle the ring, not breaking eye contact with each other, waiting for someone to make the first move. She was strong but I was sneaky, so when she went to tackle me I jumped up and dropkicked her, sending her straight to the canvas. I sprung myself up and yelled, circling the ring as the crowd cheered. I wanted to get this match done with quickly so I set her up for my finisher witches brew. I got her into the vertical suplex position but when I went to lift her she grounded herself. I pulled on her to try and get her grip to loosen but she was strong and I couldn't break her hold on meshe ran me into the ropes and I jumped up onto them springing her into a bulldog. I picked her back up, positioned her back in the vertical suplex; pulled her up and dropped her down in a back breaker; this was my finisher, witches brew.  I rolled her up and to my surprise and utter annoyance, she kicked out. After checking with the ref and confirming it was a two count I took a minute to compose myself. I was angry, I was frustrated and I just wanted to get this over with. This Was A fight to the death and I was gonna try my hardest to not fall to expectations.

I took too long with calming myself down and she had recovered to the point of getting some offence in. Starting with a basement dropkick followed by an attempt at the riptide she was attempting to get the fast pin, but I wouldn't let her. I slipped out of her set up and a code breaker which sent her directly into the ropes. Liv must've known what I was thinking because her wide smile matched mine. She nodded at me to go ahead and I dashed towards Rhea, successfully performing an oblivion and absent mindedly pinning her slightly too close to the ropes. I heard the one, two and then the shouting of "No! No" signalling that the pin was discounted because of her foot on the ropes. She was quick and left the ring so she could recover. And I took the opportunity to talk to Liv. My mind was clouded by my judgement and pride and it was my fatal flaw.

I left the ring and ran directly into her; she used my momentum against me and threw me into the steel steps. She was moving quick; so quick that I couldn't catch up with her. She threw me against the announce table until I could manage to place my hands down and block her. She threw me back into the ring and rolled me up, but I was quick to kick out at the count of one. I stood up quickly and attempted the figure of four submission but as I went for it she kicked my back directly into the turnbuckle; my mouth smacked the protective padding and forced me to bite the inside of my cheek. I could immediately feel the blood in my mouth and spat it out into my hand. The ref tried to pull the match but I wouldn't give up; not yet. I smiled at the hesitation she had when she saw the blood in my mouth; I didn't know why but it felt good to watch people fear me. She wasn't fazed by her hesitation and blocked my attack, lifting me and performing a riptide successfully before pinning me for a three count. I fell to her expectations; I lost. And it was brutal.

I hated it...